In The Woods

Beginne am Anfang

"Just a bruise." I said. rubbing my arm.

A spider came out of nowhere and started to attack Jesse causing him to fall on the floor.

"Jesse!" I shouted.

He knocked it off, but it came right back. Petra then came out of nowhere and jumped down killing the spider.

"Come on, let's get out of the open." She said, we ran after well I limped as fast as I could.

After running for a second we came to a ladder, which we climbed down. Which led to a cave.

"I want to show you guys something." She said going deeper into the cave. Jesse again let me put weight on him.

"Not that this is really cool, dimly lit tunnel, but.. how far away is this thing you want to show us?" Jesse asked.

"Careful Jesse, you don't want to get the reputation of a wimp." Petra said.

I chuckled

"This, isn't my first time in a cave, Petra." Jesse said.

"Yeah but have you guys ever seen...a wither skull?" Petra said pulling out a wither skull.

"Whoah!" We both said.

"Fresh from the nether." She continued.

"That is insane!" I said.

"Ya, but not as good as what I am going to exchange it for." Petra explained.

"There is his guy I'm meeting up with at Endercon--he's gonna trade me a diamond for it."

"Is a wither skull worth that much?" I asked curious.

"Are you kidding? For al the trouble I had to go to get it, I should be asking way more." She explained.

"Wow." Jesse said.

"Wow...what?" Petra asked as we stopped.

"In a single day, you went to the nether, you killed a wither skeleton..I mean I DID build a super-cool statue, but still. It's pretty sweet being you, huh?" Jesse explained.

"You Know, you guys could come with me." Petra offered.

We continued walking.

'"I would be all in. What about you?" Jesse asked me.

"Uhh, heck ya." I said. "Hopefully my ankle will be good by then."

"Ya, let me take a look at that." Petra said. "And Jesse since you busted your wooden sword..."

"you're giving me a new one?" Jesse asked

"Even better you can make your own." Petra said.

Jesse let go of me and I limped over to Petra.

"Here sit." She said motioning me to a stone block.

I sat down. Petra looked at my foot.

"It looks sprained, here let me get something." she said.

She went to the chest by were Jesse was making a sword and pulled out bandages. She walked over and wrapped them around my foot. She then pulled out some slime and put it around the bandage.

"What is the slime for?" I asked a little disgusted.

"To waterproof it." She explained. "There."

I stood up, It felt good.

"Thanks." I said.

"Let's go." she said motioning us to go, now that Jesse has a new sword.

We walked out of the cave into a clearing.