Chapter 14

Reyes pov

She fucking escaped and took my money, though I'm not really mad about it I have more the point is, is that she took it from me without asking and I'm mad that she escaped me. Though, she wasn't easy to find.

I looked everywhere to find her, The boys and I almost gave up into finding her, but one day I found my little kitten wandering into town with an old hag that probably helped her.

So I decided to follow her, at first I thought she was going to a market to get food, but she went to a police station.

I can already tell it was going to be about me. Trying to get me arrested. I chuckled. Wait until I get my hands on her, she will be mine I will mark her as mine when I get her and that would be her punishment.

An hour later and an hour of waiting for the old lady angrily stomps out of the police station with my kitten trailing behind her and gets in the car, driving off. I laughed to myself knowing that, that police station isn't going to do shit for them. I own that fucking station. They are afraid of me and that's good... they should be.

I shook my head and got on my black bike. Which is my second baby, since my kitten is my first baby. I turned it, on having it growls awake.

I moan loving the sound.

My cock hardens imaging my kitten on it. Ugh I need her back it's driving me insane, even though I'm already insane, but when I have her with me I'm less crazy.

I snapped out of my sexual thoughts and drove off to follow them, but stay stayed behind, so they don't notice me.

Once they got to the house I turned my bike off, two blocks down from their house and quietly walk up to their house.

They both got out and walked up to the doorstep, but before she went in she stops and looks around. I tiled my head, observing her.

I know she can feel someone watching her, but her being a little naive kitten she is, she shrugs it off and walks back inside.

Not to be mean, but she ain't the brightest if she can feel someone watching her and shrugs it off like nothing wrong is going to happen.

I watched until late at night and walked up to the door and knocked on and ran off to get in my car and drove by the house, seeing her standing at the door.

I turned my head and drove off. Then I went to the club to meet my boys.

I then pulled into the parking lot and turned off my car and got out. As I walked closer to the club I could hear the music booming from inside. I walked up to the bouncer and gave him a nod.

He nods back and lets me inside. That's right, I own the place I hire and I fire whenever I want.

I looked around finding the table that my boys were sitting and drinking beer while laughing.

"Hey, there's my boy!" I grunted and walked over to them. "So how's Artemis?" Zack asked and I sighed.

"Oh let's just say that she's going to get one hell of a punishment," I said smirking and the boys smirks back thinking what I'm thinking.

By the time we got out of the club, it was around 10:00 am. Yes, we stayed up all night at the club, doing girls and drinking beer.

The guys are completely wasted and sleeping with girls. I, on the other hand, didn't get that wasted, but tipsy. I did kiss a few hot girls, but none like my kitten.

I just realized I have not kissed my little Kitty cat, but when I get her I will.

I walked out of the club and got into my car and drove to my house. When I got there, I got off my bike and walked inside.

I went upstairs and walked into my room, grabbed a pair of basketball shorts, boxers, and a black shirt.

I got out of my dirty clothes and walked naked all the way to the bathroom. Then I looked at a new tattoo that I got. Kitten

On my chest. I jumped in the shower letting the hot water scorching my skin making it turn red.

I tried so hard to think of something else other than my kitten, but her greenish-blue eyes and her fading brown hair that hangs down to her back and those pink plump lips, that I have to kiss. I didn't realize that I was slowly falling asleep, but forced myself to stay awake

I cleaned my self off with my big shower puff, though I do wish my kitten was here so she can do it for me because I'm too lazy.

Once I was done I got out of the shower and dried myself off and put my clothes, that I laid out on. Then I texted my boys.

Reyes: hey, I need your help with something.

Michael: what do you need help with?

Reyes: I'm going to get her back.

Michael: um...

Reyes: that's an order.

Michael: fine, I with get the boys ready.

Reyes: ok I will be waiting, but make it snappy.

I turned my phone off and grabbed my shoes, put them on and grabbed car keys, and put my gun in my waistband then I made coffee to keep me awake since I didn't sleep.

Suddenly, the door burst open and I pulled my gun from my pants. "Woah! Woah! Don't shoot! Don't shoot!" The guys yelled and I put my gun back.

"How many times did I tell you to fucking knock next time. I won't hesitate to shoot some sense in you." I grunt and they shrugged. "Alright let's go." My boys and I all jumped in my all black Quirk Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (Yes, I'm driving in a different car, I have more.) and drove off to the house kittens staying. "Hey, man, you look like you need some sleep." Michael put his hand on my shoulder. I gave him a blank stare. "I not going to sleep until I get my girl." I shrugged him off and lean back as I felt my eyes drop a little.

Oh, kitten, your not going to know what's going to hit you.

Make sure to follow, share, comment, and vote

Have a good day or night

Grimmy_Black

Luv ya

Peace out.