"Look, she had a sword that could insta kill! Doesn't mean she's dangerous... to us." said Miyoko with a uneasy frown. 

"Here it is.. all the stuff that Torchwick's stolen in the past week... magic safe's mainly." said Kuroko turning her main computer around and pointing at a file showing 'lost items'.  "Other than that we haven't found a definite pattern, they seem to strike at random.. probably on purpose to throw us off... he may be a B rank fighter, but he's first class in deviousness..."

"Wait.. hold on... what's this place? Hotland Club and Bar?" said Yang, pointing at something on the file.

"Oh.. yeah, there's an odd anomaly there.." said Kuroko. "Been meaning to check that out. Apparently it's the only place in the Business District that Torchwick hasn't tried to rob yet.. "

"Hmmm.. interesting.." said Yang with a knowing grin as she eyed the address. "By the way... what was in those safes..?"

"Not sure.. " said Kuroko. "That's the weird part, and the one pattern we just can't to figure out the meaning of.. all the shop keepers claim they don't know what's in the cases.. they say that somebody dropped by one day and asked them to keep the cases safe.. they can't even remember what the guy looked like.."

"That's.. disturbing.. " said Miyoko.  "Alrighty team.. let's check out this Hotland place.. any objections?"

"Nope!" said Yang.

"Yeeeeessss?" Tatsu stammered, holding up a quivering hand. 

"You don't count.. scaredy cat.." muttered Caulifla rolling her eyes. 

"I won't be able to get in without a warrant.. so you guys are gonna have to go there incognito." said Kuroko. "I can't come there with you, I'm too famous not to be recognized instantly as Police Commissioner.. so.. go in and try not to cause a ruckus."

"No gaurantees." said Miyoko cheerily with a wink.

"That's pretty much a given.." grumbled Kuroko. "Just... try not to reduce the place to cinders.

"Okay!"

"That was a very half hearted okay" grumbled Kuroko, her eye twitching. 

After a bit of searching in Guild City's colorful Business District, the gang dismounted one of the automated busses, as Yang kicked the automated money deposit box next to the self driving steering wheel.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!" Yang roared.

"Would you like to take a survey regarding our customer service?" asked the bus. 

"NO! I WON'T YOU STOPPED 12 TIMES AT THE WRONG PLACE... AND YOU CHARGED 10 bucks when the sign said 2 JEWEL FOR ONE RIDE!!" roared Yang. "WHAT MONEY DO YOU ACCEPT!? WE CANT GO TO THE BANK JUST TO TAKE A BUS!!!"

"I hope you have a pleasant day."

"I HOPE YOURS STINKS!!" Yang roared furiously, waving her fists around furiously as Miyoko and Tatsu both dragged her off the vehicle. 

"C'mon Big Yellow.. just a machine." said Miyoko.

"But ya notice the busses really got a lot more stupid since last week?" Tatsu muttered. "I mean I can't even go buy fireproof clothing enchantments for dad anymore cause the money system keeps changing.. "

"Yeah.. the bus company owner doesn't like Aunt Mikaris, so he's being stupid on purpose for business reasons." said Miyoko. 

"Hmph.. talk about a city with useless trinkets." said Solomon.  "It is a pity that you all are so reliant on technology.."

"Er.. Solomon.." said Miyoko.

"What?"

"Do.. you even pay attention to where you're going?" Miyoko muttered.