I Love being Loved

Start from the beginning

"Ohh now u got thought .... Uh..."

"What happened Arjun" Situ asked coming near me...

"As I was standing in chill weather na... So I am cool...."

"Arjun why are you sounding angry.... Who asked you to stand in that hot sun na"

"No one asked me...  But it my duty to get it done.. so I was standing there"

"Arjun you should not worry after doing your duty... Now go to work as your next duty us waiting for you" Situ told making my eyes pop out in surprise..  she is the one who will nag me always to take her somewhere... Now she is advising me to go to work afterall on my wedding day itself.

"I wont  go for work today....we are going out"

"I am not coming with you.Mr. Arjun"

"Why Situ...."

"Work is first, wife is second... U don't know that. if you don't know then, see pappa and pa, and learn it from them."

"For me wife is first, work is second... Now come we shall go out somewhere to celebrate this day..Situ"

"Ok come we shall spend today as family picnic" pappa told angering me further....

"Hello hello not all...  I want to spent some alone time with my newly wedded wife.. " I told them with serious look..

Once I completed my sentence, they all burst of laughing including my Situ.. I looked at them suspiciously...

I raised my eyebrow at Situ.

"Arjun in this past 9 months, this is the first time, you asked me by yourself to come on a date..  see, to make you ask this, we 5 people have to act this much... I don't know what I am going to do with you"  Situ told shrugging..

Oh my god, these people had purposefully made me to stand in that hot sun, they were chatting continuously to make me annoy, had pushed my buttons to call her on a date...

Actually, to be frank what Situ told made me to think about how many I had taken her out myself.. None... Its not my fault alone, we both will meet everyday, so I thought what is the need to take her out on a date.. For this thing, their drama is big...

"Arjun come out of dreamland... You both go and celebrate your day...but remember one thing, drop Situ in front of her college at the time her classes will end..It won't create any doubt, ok" pappa told

"Ok pappa....I will be careful... Come my dear wifey... " I got hold of waist and dragged her out of the restaurant and made our way towards my surprise destination..

Writer's pov

"Situ before you step out of the car, close your eyes" Arjun told...

"Why Arjun... Is this place that much dirty to see???" Situ asked annoying Arjun.

"Yeah yeah it's so dirty... Close your right then only you won't find me pushing you inside drainage" Arjun answered mocking her..

Situ made faces at him but closed her eyes after that...

Arjun stepped out of the car.. He opened the door for Situ... As soon as she stepped out, he placed his palm on her eyes to avoid her from opening..

He took her wrist in his another hand and guided her towards his surprise place..

"Arjun how long we have to walk" Situ whined...

"Little only darling... Is it your legs paining... "