Chapter 26 - Soul Merge

Ben tightened his grip on Rey and slipped his big hand into her silky curls to embrace her tender neck and feel her even closer. "She's mine!" this thought and Rey's closeness erased all other thoughts.

He deepened the kiss and she returned him just as unrestrainedly, as passionately as he did. She had her small but strong hands buried in his hair and the pressure of her fingers and the slight scratching of her fingernails on his head sent shivers through his whole body.

Rey clung to Ben and returned his ardent kiss. His closeness intoxicated her, and his open excitement at her touch gave her a powerful but grateful feeling. She was not shy to indulge herself in this way. This Rey now was an adult, this Rey now knew the secrets of physical passion between two people.

She stroked his dark curls as she pressed closer to him and felt the evidence of his passion hard on her hips. She couldn't wait to get rid of those annoying layers of clothing that denied them access to all the delicious parts of their body's.

He broke away from her mouth, only to lay a fiery trail of kisses with his lips down her neck and to her shoulder. He gently brushed the sleeve of her robe from her shoulder and the silky fabric released her upper body to his hungry mouth. Rey groaned softly and clung to his strong shoulders. She tilted her head back to give him unrestricted access to anything that might come to his mind.

At first they didn't feel the low vibrations and the arising wind, so deep were they lost in their passion. But then the roaring around them became so strong that they began to choke. And with the interruption of their physical connection, the vision in which they had found themselves dissolved, and both reverted to their current selves.

As with the completion of the previous stage of development, they were carried up in the thunderous wind and hovered in the middle of the cave in the air while some boulders and more and more water from the natural pool swirled around them. The noise was indescribable and Rey had to scream to drown out the noise: "W .... what should we do ?!"

Ben, whose hair was now wet with the swirling water in his face, thought for a moment and then called back, "I think we shouldn't do anything, just relax and let it happen." A split second later, both of them screamed painfully as the force invaded their bodies like lightning strikes to take the next step. Both were twitching in the air, under the force of the discharge. And then, as if someone had suddenly pulled all the energy out of the room, the column of water and sand collapsed on top of them and they were roughly thrown to the ground.

The ghostly silence that followed in the cave was deafening than any hurricanes. For a long time nothing moved. Both, Rey and Ben, lay motionless and drenched to the bone on the floor of the cave.

Rey moved first. Slowly she tested whether her body had survived the ordeal unscathed. She moved her fingers and feet first and slowly started to get up, sure that all her limbs were still whole. When she heard Ben's voice in her head, she turned to face him. He was about to straighten up and had not noticed her, but she heard him .... think?! It was not that he spoke to her by mind self-aware. No, she could "hear" his personal thoughts as if he were speaking to her without his doing:

>>Ugh! ... everything seems to be unhurt. What a torture! But what happened before that ... Rey's memories! That's crazy! We already knew each other from the past ... we are connected ... always in our live ... somehow I always knew it ...<<

and then he turned to look her straight in the eyes and she heard

>>There she is ... thankfully alright ... she is so beautiful .... and our vision ... did she see the same thing as me in the end? ..the spaceship, the window, the white robe, the kiss ... oh yes ... the kiss ...<<