'RyRy!' I say walking to him.

'Bay!' Ryland says.He hugs me lifting me up.

'We were waiting for you to eat something...and to make a games night' Ryland says putting me down.

'I love games night' I say

'I know...But,me and Rik will let you and Mr.Flower talk' Ryland says pushing Riker inside.He lets the door open.

'I was gonna write something but you arrived early so...I missed you,Ella' Ross says giving me the flowers.I pick it and he pushes me for a kiss.We kiss and I put my arms around his neck pushing him close.We let go off the kiss and I whisper to him.

'Why don't you tell me later what you were gonna write?' I whisper.He nods and we get inside the room.

After a hugging session with Rydel and Alexa,and also hugging Rocky and Ellington.We sit down,eat and play games.Scooter ended up just calling me real quick.He seemed so stressed.Meghan also called and talked to everyone.

We were currently playing Monopoly.It's 3am and it's only me and Ellington.We both have tons of properties.The banker is Ross so I might try a deal with the banker so I can win.

'C'mon,babe...Just give up!' Rydel says half asleep in the couch next to Ell.

'It's almost done...Wait a bit,Del' Ell says.

'Guys,I'm done with this...You screwed everyone together but you can't seem to destroy each other' Ross says also asleep.

'Fine then...I wanna a deal' I say

'No! It's unfair! The banker is your boyfriend!' Ellington says

'Life is not fair...I'll pay a quarter of my money to end the game' I say

'Deal made...let's get out of here' Ross says getting up

'I'll want revenge,Bay...Next time,Del is the banker' Ellington says also getting up

'Just admit I'm better' I say

'Guys,stop talking! I am trying to sleep!' Rocky says cuddled up on Alexa in the bed.

'Fine then...We will leave and you can organize everything.' I say getting up.

'What?' Rocky asks whispering to not wake Alexa up.

'Night,Rock' I say and we all leave.

Ellington picked Rydel up.She was literally half asleep.Me and Ross go to my room.I take off my shoes getting in the room.I am literally so tired.Winning is all the time is hard.I get what Rydel feels now.I know she let Ellington bet her tonight.Love does change a person

I took off my clothes staying only in my underwear and bra and jump in bed.

'You still have the mark thing in your back?' Ross asks surprise

'It's a birth mark.Of course I'll have it' I say snuggling in the covers.

'I thought you were gonna take it off' he says also taking off his clothes and laying next to me.I have a thing to tell him so it's better tell now.

'Uhh,I gotta tell you something' I say

'What it is?' He asks hugging me

'You remember the festival I'll play in Brazil?' I ask hoping he'd remember

'Yes,sure! What's about?' He asks

'It's in my birthday' I say slowly almost whispering

'What? The concert is in the 6th?' He asks looking at me.