Same old Love

~Bay~

I've officially lost my sense of mind.Me and R5 are touring together in the spring.Yeah,I'm touring with my ex.Scooter and Andre decided our fans is basically the same but my fans are like 16+ years while R5 fans are still a bit down that age so they want to get that together.

Rockys birthday is this weekend but I'm not gonna be able to go to Vegas with them.I decided to throw a party in my apartment in LA for all of our close friends.Rocky loved the idea and I'm always down for making him happy.

'Ryland has a good set.' Vesta says with a smile.I am so glad she is back from Europe.

In our old days,me and Ross were always with Vesta and Brandon.It is that thing that couple stick with couple.We always had the greatest times and the greatest road trips.

'I'm so glad you are back,baby.' I say hugging her tight.

'Me too!' She says with a big smile.We look at Rocky and Riker drinking and singing along to the karaoke I set.

'Are you making it official?' She asks me pointing to Rocky.

'Uhh,no...we want to keep it in the deal,you know...' I answer and she gives me the same look Rydel,Alexa and Meghan did when I told them that.

'So if it doesn't work out you two don't have to explain to people all around the world?' She sassies me but it's the pure truth.

Me and Rocky are more like friends with benefits than boyfriend and girlfriend.We are like best friends who often kiss each other and more.I feel like me and Rocky are what me and Ross were supposed to be.When I stop to think,me and Ross were together for over four years.Officially together for two but we were together for over four years.

'I'll pick my Polaroid in the back closet.' I say loud due the music and she smirks at me.I wanna avoid the subject.

I walk through the party seeing our friends and families having a good time.Even Meghan and Savannah are ok sharing the room.Yeah,we are living different times.

I get inside my back closet and I'm surprised to see Ross standing there looking at all the boxes.

'Ross?' I say surprised.

'Hey...I'm looking at these.' He answers showing me the box  I put all of our photos together.

'Uh,I was gonna send you but...' I start but he stops me by smiling.

'I don't want those...I have mines.' He explains which leaves me surprised.I thought that now he is with Courtney he'd throw that away.

'What are you doing here?' I ask and he looks at me.

'Uhh,Ry spilled drinks in my shirt and I figured you'd kept the ones I left here in the back closet.' He answers me and I nod pointing to a box on the corner.

'Uh,there...but there's only black tie shirts.' I point and he nods picking the box up.

'I'm gonna leave you to change...I only want these.' I pick my camera and some film.

I'm about to leave the room when he stops me by picking my arm lightly.

'I'm not ok with you and Rocky like you're never gonna be ok with me and Court.' He says lightly.

'It's not betrayal.' I answer certain.

'It's betraying our story...and our love.' He says with such certainty that I'm out of breath.

'You certainly didn't think that when you cheated on me.' I accuse him.

'And you didn't think of that when you sent Courtney to test my loyalty.' He accuses me back.

'You gave me no alternative.' I exclaim

'I love you! I never gave you any sign that I wouldn't be loyal to you.' He argues.

'What? You still cheated,Ross! I'm the one who got cheated.' I exclaim pushing him away.

'I'm the one who was not trusted.' He accuses me.

'This conversation is pointless! We are no longer in a relationship...' I say walking out of the room.

I see Rocky so happy talking with Meghan and Ellington.My heart is still broken.Me and Ross are far from being over.All those songs I'm doing for a surprise album coming out this December is still about Ross.The worst part is that me and Rocky both know that what we have is summer love.

I walk to him and take a Polaroid of him.He hugs my waist with one arm and I kiss his cheek.

'You know,babe...this is a long summer.' He says pointing to us.

'Summers end.' I say with a smirk in my face.Naughty look.

'You know what they said...' He says and I give him a confuse look.

'What do they say,drunk bastard?' I ask laughing.

'I don't know,Baylee! We just need to enjoy ourselves while we can.' He answers and we laugh.

This is the most honest truth.We need to enjoy our lives while we can.

I do know what they say about love

If it's the one,it'll come back.

-------------------------------------
Hello Hello,loves! 💞

I've decided it's time to end this story.The next chapter will be the last.This story is taking away too long to be finished and I am no longer in the mood for the drama Courts entrance caused in this story.

Photo of Bay 📷👆💞

Love

Tris 🌹