Confused, Confused, and more Confusion

"Sam?" I manage to stammer out.

"Hey Layla!" He says happily.

"What are you doing here, you know what Natalie would do?" I said. At this point I was still laying on him.

"Ya I know what she would do but I wanted to see you!" he exclaimed and I felt my cheeks burn. Ya ok I didnt get gold in the Olympics, so basically pushing them away made it worse. He smiled and tucked a piece of my black curly locks behind my ear.

"Sam thats so sweet!" I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. His found their way to my waist and gripped me tighter.

"I missed you so much Layla" he said with a sigh. i took a deep breath knowing that he still loved me.

"I missed you too Sam" i whispered into his ear and hugged him tighter. "Sam?" I asked. "Umhm" he mumbled. "What are you doing here" i said and he pulled away. "I wanted to spend time with you" he said and I smiled. I got up off the ground and grabbed my heels from beside him. "Well then, since its like a date, where are you bringing me?" I asked and he giggled like a school girl. I rolled my eyes as he got up. "Its a surpirise" and with that he pulled me by wrist. We ran through streets, alleyways and other things until we arrived at the one place I've always wanted to visit. The London Eye. I stopped dead in my tracks and Sam flung back. "Whats wrong?" he asked and I smiled. I looked at him and grinned. "I've always told you I wanted to go on, and now your bringing me on it" I said and he blushed. I grinned and kissed his cheek. He turned a bright red color and laughed. I rolled my eyes and pulled him to the giant ferris wheel. The vibrant colors glowed in the night air. I smiled as we got on.

"HOLY CRAP SAM LOOK WE'RE AT THE VERY TOP!" I said and pulled him to my side. I grinned and took in the scenary around me. London was so gorgeous at night. I was litterally jumping up and down like a little kid on the inside. I had bite my bottom lip to stop myself from screaming. With both my arms wrapped around one of his masculine arms, I rested my head on his shoulder. I heard his breathing quicken and I sighed. He still loves me. Great. I dont know who i should love because I cant like both guys right? I looked around and met Sam's gaze which was on me. I looked away and blushed. "Layla?" Sam asked and I looked up at him. He switched my postion so our bodies and foreheads pressed together. I felt a warm feeling rise in my stomach. Holy Crap Layla stop yourself! I cant though. His hazel eyes are so mesmerizing and he smells like the usual Abercrombie&Fitch colonge. His lips now hovered above mine. I was full of warm and tingling feelings now. Oh shit. He's coming closer. Layla pull back! To late before I knew it his lips were on mine. I filled up with tingling and warm feelings and I felt sparks fly. As our lips moved in sync, Sam's thumb rubbed circled on my lower back. Goosebumps rose on my skin and I felt like melting. Am I really getting these feelings for Sam? Before I knew it we were already at the bottom and we pulled away. We smiled at eachother. "I'm really sorry Layla I-" but I cut him off. "Sam it's fine ok" I said and he nodded and we walked out hand in hand. The rest of the night we walked around London aimlessly. I smiled and laughed at Sam. We had a really good time until I saw something I didnt really want to see. We had just walked out of a litle shop and saw Tom and some brown haired chick holding hands at a table. I felt my heart shatter. My heartbeat increased and tears stung my face. Tom's gaze met mine and he let go of the girl's hands. He stood up and started walking away from the girl and towards me, but I bolted off leaving Sam there dumbfounded. Tears streamed down my face. I heard Tom shouting my name and running after me but I didnt care. Then when I was in a park I fell and landed with a thud. A searing pain shot through my ankle and I cried even harder. Running in platform pumps is a huge no. But that wasen't my biggest worry. Tom caught up to my pace and was now kneeling down near me. I tried to scoot away from him but he grabbed my hand. I felt butterflies fly around me. Damn you Tom I should hate you right now. I growled as he inched near me. "Layla please let me explain" he said with plead in his eyes. Tears fell faster and faster down my face as I remembered what I had just saw and plus the pain in my ankle. I shook my head and Tom started to cry. I wiped away the ones on his face. "Stop crying Tom, I'm not worth your tears" I said and he shook his head. "Layla you are" and with that I melted inside. No one has said that to me. His brown eyes are filled with sadness and worry. "Why are you worried?" I asked and tried to move but screamed in pain as my ankle felt like I was smashed. Tom helped me back to the postion I was in and spoke. "Layla I'm worried because I dont want to lose such a beautiful, funny, sweet, and kind girl like you" I cried harder. He pulled me into his chest gently. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and his wrapped around my back. I cried into him, both in pain and how sweet he is. "Tom you are the most sweetest person ever" I said then cried harder. I felt his tears seap through my shirt. I sighed and yelped as I tried to move my ankle. I felt sparks, sparks and more sparks fly when I was right there in his arms. I pulled away and looked at him. I was seated in his lap and his arms were now wrapped around my waist. I moved my ankle a little and I screamed in pain and tears of hurt fell down my face. "Layla we need to get you to a doctor" he said and tears fell faster down my face. I nodded and in the blink of an eye Tom had me in his arms bridal style running towards his car. I cried as the pain increased. "Tom it hurts so much" I said then another scream escaped my lips as he placed me down. "Ya I know Layla it's gonna hurt" He said and laid me down I the back of his car. I texted Sam telling him Tom's bringing me to the hospital for my ankle. Tom texted the mystery girl saying he's taking me to the hospital. As we approached the hosptial, I felt a pit grow in my stomach. I hate hosptials. Someone is always dying. He scooped me up bridal style and locked his car as he walked towards the hospital doors. Another searing pain ran through my ankle and I yelped and bit my lip as the pain increased. Salty tears fell and fell down my face and Tom kissed my cheek. I felt myself smile and I was placed on a gurney before I knew it. I was rushed into a room and Tom sat down in the seat next to the bed. As the people left Tom grabbed my hand and my cheeks burned a firetruck red. "Lay?" he asked and I smiled as I turned to him. "Oh my gosh your shirt" he said and I shrugged. It was stained green and brown from the dirt and grass. "I dont care really" i said. My phone buzzed and i looked at it. It was a rant from Sam about 'how dare I kiss him then run off with Tom'. Ya ok sure. First of all Sam is the one who kissed me, and second, I didnt run off with Tom, he brought me to the frickin hospital for cryin out loud. I must have been talking out loud because Tom's angelic voice disrupted my thoughts. "Thats cruel Layla no one should say that. They should understand that we're just friends and that you didnt run off with me" Damn me for talking out loud. Just friends. Thats like a stab in the heart. I nodded in pain as my ankle decided to be annoying and hurt again.

After a few X-rays after the past few days I was released with a broken ankle and a sprained fibia. With a purple cast placed on my leg I walked out on crutches. I smiled when I saw the boys and Natalie standing there with flowers, get well soon cards, chocolates and teddybears. Louis had a huge teddy bear that was zebra printed. MY favorite print. Tom pushed the wheelchair that was beside me and I walked towards them and gave them all hugs and placed their things on my wheelchair. I opened the box of chocolate Niall gave me. "Niall James Horan you did not seriously just eat all of my chocolate!" i yelled at him and he smiled. "I got hungry!" he said in defense. "Your always hungry" Liam replied and we all laughed. Tom drove me home and then he ddrove away. When I thought he was gone I heard a knock at the door. I walked over with my crutches and smiled when I saw Tom standing there. "Hey Tom wh-" I was cut off with his soft, pink, lush lips on mine. I felt my skin tingle and goosebumps rose all over my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his interlocked at my back. Inbetween our little make out session I heard all the boys giggling and whistling. I pulled away and both Tom and I were smiling from ear to ear and faces bright. "I'll text you later" he said, winked, and kissed me one more time before he walked to his car and I closed the door. The boys were standing there smiling at me. "What are you all looking at?" I snapped and they gave me a surprised look. "What crawled up your butt?" Zayn asked and I stuck out my tounge. I'm actually onl like this because I'm confused. I kissed Sam. Felt weird but right. I kissed Tom and It felt meant to be and it was perfect. I'm confused out of my whits. "You really need to stop talking out loud" I heard Harry say and all the other boys laughed. "Haha so funny" I said sacrastically and ran up to my room and shut the door. Why can't my life be some what normal and be not confused on which boy I love? Oh ya thats right, I'm Layla Hunt and my life will never be normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heyyyy!

Sorry for the late update, i've been busy and will be busier.

Wow there are a 1,00+ reads? thats crazy!

Thanks for all of the feedback about how you guys like it because I didnt really think anyone would!

Vote, comment, fan, and read please!

Love you all!

~Jacki <333