CHAPTER 2: THE SPIRIT AND THE ROSE

*Thought
*Whisper
*ACTION
[🕈✋☠☝👎✋☠☝](wingding)

GASTER POV

Ruby had led me to a cabin in the middle of the forest. It was nothing like my lad, but it would do. She dragged me to the door and she opened it. 

Ruby: HEY DAD GUESS WHAT I FOUND!!

Then a man with blonde hair came and I was wondering. How is this ma her father. 

Gaster[💣🕆💧❄ 👌☜ ❄☟☜ 💧❄☜🏱☞✌❄☟☜☼](Must be the stepfather)

???: Hey my little rose what did you find 

She pointed at me

Ruby: him

He looked at her and then me. I know he can't see me, but I waved at him. 

???: um h-hey

Ruby: his name is Gaster

Gaster[☟☜☹☹⚐](Hello)

???: um Hi Gaster my name is tai its nice to meet you. 

He held out his hand and I shook it, but it sent a shiver down his spine when I touched him

Ruby: come on Gaster I'll show you to my room

Then she grabbed my hand again and I followed her to her room. On our way out of the living room I knocked down the lamp and it broke when it hit the floor. We made it to Ruby's room and and I thought it was like a normal girls room, but I was wrong. She had stuff that boys would have like videogames, nerfguns whatever that is, posters of comic book characters, Grimm toys and posters, and not to mention a toy weapon of a scythe. 

Ruby: well this is it. 

I liked it, but the only problem was that half of the room was a mess.

Gaster[☼🕆👌✡ ☟⚐🕈 👎⚐ ✡⚐🕆 ☹✋✞☜ ✋☠ ❄☟✋💧 👍⚐☠👎✋❄✋⚐☠](Ruby how do you live in this condition)

Ruby: well actually I'm not the only one that lives in the house. There is me, Dad, Uncle Qrow, and my sister Yang

I tilted my head in confusion. I was about to speak until the door shot open while I was in front of it. Luckily I was a spirit so I just went straight through it. When I looked I saw another little girl older than Ruby, but she had blonde hair. 

Gaster[☠⚐🕈 💧☟☜ ☹⚐⚐😐💧 ☹✋😐☜ ❄✌✋🕯💧 👎✌🕆☝☟❄☜☼](Now she looks like tai's daughter)

Ruby: hey Yang!

Then yang tackled Ruby Into a hug and cried. 

Yang: I looked everywhere for you!!

She started to cry and I found it funny how Ruby was being crushed by her sister. 

Ruby: its not funny Gaster!!

Yang: who?

Ruby: oh Gaster, but you can't see him. 

Yang: aw that's cute you have an imaginary friend

Ruby: hes not imaginary!

She grabbed Yang's hand then mine. 

YANG POV

Ruby grabbed my hand and the the air next to her. Then my eyes started to hurt. I closed them for a second and when I opened them my eyes widened because I saw  guy that was extremely tall, had black hair, his right eye was yellow and his left was blue, and he had hole in his hands .