Chapter 2

Percy-

"Hello Perseus! How are you?" Voldemort said, surprisingly very calmly. Percy put a straight face.

"I'm very well sir. How are you?" Percy asked back. Voldemort grinned a little.

"I'm glad your acting like a true heir of Slytherin. But no need to call me sir. Voldemort or grandpa is just fine." He said, leaning back. Then he turned to Sally.

"Hello, daughter. Long time no see, heh?" He smirked at her,and she did it back. Then they hugged.

"Ok...so can we leave now? I have ADHD of you hadn't noticed, and I can't seem to calm down." Percy said, fiddling with a certain pen on his pocket.

Voldemort nodded. "Very well, we must leave. Sally,bdo Percy's favor and tell his girlfriend about..ahh..this. let's go, Percy." Voldemort took out his arm, and Percy held onto it.

They later reappeared in front of a black colored good-looking mansion in the middle of some forest.

"Close your mouth Percy

"Close your mouth Percy." Voldemort teased.  Percy smiled and closed his mouth. Voldemort let him in and told him to wander and to do anything he wants to do around the house. He had to go somewhere with the death eaters. Voldemort said Percy and someone of his trust would go to Diagon Alley the next day to get supplies. Percy went in the house  and liked the house,or mansion,whatever.

It seemed as if some of the walls were pure glass,while the real walls were a good black shade of colour. The house was a 2 story building,but it was very tall. The first floor had a kitchen,living room,a cinema,an arcade,a library,4 restroom ,3 main bedrooms and 10 guestrooms. Bathrooms included only in the main bedrooms.

And there was the thing that delighted Percy the most.

An indoor pool!

Voldemort had said were his room was,and the indoor pool was literally next door to his room!

It was a nice pool,that seemed even more relaxing at night. It was a beautiful sgde of blue,and yellow lights surrounded it. It was a circular shape,and had black chairs around it. You could see the sky and trees outside.