i'm so in love with him that i can't even hold myself back whenever i'm with him, loving him drives me insane and i get so hard just looking at him.

present day :
yoongi's pov —

"hey let's go get something to eat!!"

we had just finished watching a scary movie and i could feel my stomach grumbling. we went to the movie theaters and the whole time, hoseok was clinging to me, screeching at every jump scare, while i tried to comfort him and calm him down.

we ended up making out in the back seats, which led to me giving him head.

after the movie we sat outside in the parking lot in the back of his truck, just enjoying the silence of the night. it was peaceful but i felt really energetic, like i could run a marathon.

"we should go to a bar or something and get wasted."

hoseok laughed and kissed my hand that he was holding, "why don't we just go home and cuddle and...."

"—well we always do that... we should do something fun since it's a friday night!"

hoseok didn't say anything more and just returned my smile, nodding at the idea.

we hopped off of the car and walked to the nearest bar. we couldn't find one so we stopped in front of a brightly lit club that was booming loud music.

i looked over at hoseok uncertainly, but he didn't see my nervous expression as we walked inside. i followed hoseok towards the bar, where i sat down on a tall barstool. hoseok ordered drinks for us while i waited patiently for him.

the song, 'Trivia : Just Dance' was blasting in the dark dimly lit club.

it bopped my head to the beat of the song, but when the song was over, i looked around wondering where hoseok was.

i looked over the sea of people and almost didn't spot him, until i saw a familiar face talking to a really handsome man. i felt my chest clench and my heart stop for a moment.

i didn't want to assume anything but it scared me to see hoseok talking to someone else. would he ever leave me...? i looked down at myself, feeling the wave of low self esteem rush over me, as my throat started to tighten.

i felt on the edge of breaking down when i heard a bright cheery voice break the spell in which i was trapped in. "hhehehHHhehehyyyyy!!! dONTT BE saD! yOu shoULD HAVE a drINK! You loOk ssshaadddd... um waNNA DANCE??!" a tall boy with bright eyes smiled an annoyingly big box smile, holding a drink out to me.

he seemed to have had a few drinks too many and was barely able to speak without slurring. "um..." i looked at him with uncertainty when suddenly another boy— who looked even younger— grabbed the boy by his arm.

"taehyung! i told you not to leave my fucking sight!!!"

"nOoo yOU diDn'ttt..." he turned to me and whispered, "hE'S SUch a meanY rigHhht??? uGH LET GO OF ME JUNGKOOK OTHERWISE I WONT SUCK YOUR DII—"

the other boy— jungkook— slapped a hand over his mouth and smiled nervously at me. "um i'm sorry for any troubles he may have caused you!!"

the boy— jungkook— reached his hand out and introduced himself, "hi i'm jungkook! and this is my boyfriend taehyung! he's kind of intoxicated so don't mind him..."