Party And Bullshit Pt.2

Start from the beginning

"I ... I can explain." I managed to get out.

"Im listening ..."

The lump in my throat limited my talking ability. I hadn't felt this way since I found out i was gonna be a mother.

"Youn wanna talk ma? You hard of hearing?" He asked stepping into my face.

I still couldn't let out any words. I was scared.

"Are they mine, AirRen?" He asked looking down into my eyes.

I looked around the kitchen. Going from face to face. I looked at Trey and cried. His face read sorrow. I felt Aug's hand grip my chin tightly forcing me to look at him.

"They not gon fuckin help you! TELL ME! " He yelled into my face.

I was stuck. My teeth felt like they were shattering against his grip. I maneuvered myself out only to run a short distance before I felt my hair ripping from my scalp.

"August let her hair go!" Nyla called trying to loosen his grip.

"Nyla stay outta this shit!" He barked.

"Your .... your hurting me!" I cried out.

"FUCK YOU! Are they my kids AirRen!? And I want you to lie cuz I got sum fah you ma!"

"AirRen just tell him!" Trey yelled as he watched my squirm.

"YEEEES AUG-hhh!" Before I could finish I felt his strong hands wrap around my neck.

My throat was caving in and I couldn't catch any air. I tried to fight him off only to make him angrier and tighten his grip.

"Dude let her go!" Chris yelled attempting to pull him off.

"No fuck her! She wanna lie to me and she got MY kids calling another niggah dad!"

I could fell my body become weaker under his hands. My eyes fell close and I only heard the commotion faintly.

"Let GO of my mommy!" I heard AJ call pulling at my dress.

Within seconds I was on the floor gasping for air. I opened my eyes to see AJ and everyone staring at me. "Mommy's fine baby. Go to Ny-Ny." I whispered holding my bruised neck.

"August! " I yelled as he walked out of the house.

I ran behind him in tears. 'What had I done?' I thought.

"August! PLEASE!" I cried out pulling at his hoodie.

"What!" He yelled backing me up against my truck.

"I'm ... I'm sorry I lied."

"No your not! Your sorry yo ass got caught. Now my fuckin son thinks im a monster! Thank you!"

***Flashback Over***

'Let's do this dirty laundry, this dirty laundry

Let's do this dirty laundry, this dirty laundry'

Nikkei

"Girl I don't know why you keep jumpin' fah that sorry ass niggah!" Lola said rolling here eyes.

"Because I love him. He's mine regardless."

I loved Aug a lot and I knew a little part of him loved me just as much.

It had been two days since I seen him and he really wasn't doing so good. He told me about how that bitch stuck him with two snot nose kids.

"You hear me ho!" Lola laughed sparking up her blunt.