Connor scanned the graffiti. Now the picture on his hand had some yellow writing with a red background.

"How many of these is there?" I sighed as we continued onwards.

A few seconds later, we came to a huge hole in the roof. It looks as if the roof caved in, leaving a tiny piece hanging out at the other side.

"There's no way I'm jumping across that"

Connor stared at the roof for a few minutes, he seemed to be putting it together in his head.

"It's simple. Just run and grab that pole, and swing yourself to the other side"

"Simple? I'll end up killing myself!"

Suddenly, Connor started sprinting. He pushed himself off the side of the wall and grabbed onto the metal pool. He swung himself to the other side of the roof.

"You can do it!" He yelled over.

I let out a shaky sigh as I took a few steps backwards. I ran as fast as I could and pushed myself off the wall. I grabbed the metal pool and swung myself as hard as I could. I rolled onto the other side of the roof.

I laid on the roof for a minute, trying to calm my racing heart. Connor couched down beside me and helped me sit up.

"I knew you'd be able to do it" he smiled and kissed my forehead.

Eventually, I got up and we continued on. We jumped off the side of the building and onto a pile of rubble below. In front of us was the graffiti with the words.

Connor scanned it, and now the picture was of the inside of a building. Some yellow graffiti was on the side and there was a hole in the wall.

I followed behind Connor as he pulled himself up onto what seemed like an unfinished roof. We ran across the side and jumped up onto a higher platform. I then grabbed onto a ladder and pulled myself up to a doorway.

The inside of the building was empty and dark. The only pop of colour was the graffiti. Connor scanned it and we continued on through a hole in the wall.

We walked up some stairs and into the outside. Right ahead of us was a huge rusted ship with 'Jericho' on the side in white letters.

"We found it" I smiled as I looked at the ship.

Connor and I pulled ourselves up onto another platform. We walked up some more stairs and climbed up a ladder. We carefully walked across the metal platform. There was a huge pool of water right under where it ended.

"Let me guess, we have to jump?" I questioned and Connor nodded.

Connor quickly picked me up and held me against his chest. Before I could say anything, he hopped off the platform and we went plummeting into the freezing cold water below.

Once we fell into the water, I immediately started shivering.  We climbed up yet another ladder and opened the yellow door. We walked through the empty hallways, and eventually, we could hear some voices.

We entered a room filled with androids. A few fires were lit inside of some barrels, and everyone seemed to be happy. No one even noticed that we walked in.