ℰℐᎶℋᏆ

👑

He looks really excited to ask me questions... Clementine lost her thought train as Louis flipped a card...I need to beat that queen. I flipped my card and frowned at the 4.

"Booyah!" Louis smirked at Clementine. I threw my card down and looked up at Louis is an annoyed look on my face.

"Right, Worst thing you've done before?" He asked. I rested my head on my palms and thought. What's the worst thing i've done?

"To myself or someone else?" I asked. He shrugged before answering my question.

"You pick" He said. I nodded and decided to tell him something i've done to myself.

"A dog bite my arm and i had to stitch myself" I said. He looked kinda shook so i raised my sleeve and showed him.

"C-can i touch it?" He asked. I smiled to myself and nodded. He got up and sat beside me. He grabbed my arm and gently traced his fingers across it. I shivered at his touch and tried avoiding his gazed.

"Want to go out and get extra supplies? I feel useless just sitting here and playing cards..." I told him, rolling my sleeve down and getting up.

"Sure" He said. He held up a finger signaling he'll be back. A few seconds later he came back with Chairles. I smirked and opened the gate. We decided to head a little ways away from home.

"I'm glad i get to spend time with you, Clementine" He shifted closer to me. My heart started pounding and i tried playing it cool. It was nearly impossible to "be cool" around him. Just his presence makes me shaky.

"Yeah, same" i smiled at him. I remembered his confession to me and started blushing.

"The moon really brings out you're beauty" He smiled. I was too shy to reply to nudged his shoulder. I heard some whispering so i looked around before seeing two people walking. I grabbed Louis by the collar and shoved him behind a tree, with me in front of him. I tried not to think about my body pressed against his and look towards the people. I looked at Louis before grabbing my knife from my boot. I leaned forwards and whispered in Louis's ear.

"I'm going to grabbed one of them and put my knife against their throat and once they are distracted you run back to the base and i'll follow behind. Got it?" He looked at me shocked before shaking his head No.

"You aren't going anywhere! You can seriously get hurt o-or worse! We are in this together!" He glanced back at the people.

"Just do this one thing for me? Please? If you really care you'll do this" I could tell he didn't want this so before he could protest i ran off and ended up getting closer to them way too soon. I looked around for a distraction and found a rock. I grabbed it and threw it at a tree.

"Check it out" A boy said. The other person left and i ran over, grabbing the boys neck and pressing my knife against it.

"Don't move" I said. I look forward to see if Louis did as i said and noticed he did. I waited for the other person to come back before feeling something pressed against the back out my head. I dropped my knife and the boy ran free from my hands.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" I asked. I didn't get a answer so i attempted to turn around before being shot in the leg. I immediately fell to the ground before seeing a familiar face. Before i could say a word i was kicked in the head, knocking me out.

👑

Damn, things have been hectic lately. Hopefully you didn't forget about my stupid ass and enjoyed this poorly written chapter (much like all of them) i'm half asleep. 🤣