ᏆᏇᎾ

👑
                                Violet's pov

We cleared out all of the walkers that were seen around. Which weren't many. The population of walkers were dying out. They didn't have much to eat anymore. The group and I haven't even came across much of anyone. We were lucky enough to find food.

"Do you remember life before the apocalypse?" Marlon asked. I didn't remember much. I remembered my parents leaving me. I remembered growing up at such a young age. I remembered my sister. She was never around.

"I don't remember anything" I looked over in his direction.

"Oh" He sighed. I wonder if he remembered anything important.

"I don't either" He said. The thing with Marlon is that you could never tell when he was lying. He was a good liar.

"Do any of us really do though?" I replied. I couldn't imagine a life without walkers. It's normal to me now. Surviving is what I do best.

"Should we go to the playground?" He asks. I nodded and followed his lead. I did have a small crush on him but relationships weren't my thing. I'd love to date him but i know i couldn't. Before my mind could replay memories i opened my mouth to speak up.

"The walkers are dying out" He nodded.

"Thankfully" I smiled. It was true, thankfully they were dying out. Although i'll miss surviving, Good people are dying.

We arrived at the playground and Marlon took a seat beside me on the swing. I've missed swings... We saw people walking over to us in the distance.

Clementine, Louis, and Aj.

I smiled and stuck a middle finger up. Clementine usually did that to me whenever we'd loot a place. I saw a smirk plastered on her face as she walked over and sat beside me.

"Find anything?" She asked. We didn't find that much.

"a bit" Marlon replied.

That's usually all we ever find...

                                        👑