Further down I saw Tasha, Meriam and Silvia, I wasn't expecting so much person to show up for me but I was greatful. I wipe my tears as I sat beside my lawyer, My eyes glimpse Louise seated at the right with his lawyer.

"All rise!" I female speaks and everyone got on their feet while the judge walked In.

"You may be seated" the judge announced.

" It is stated that Shay Valentine were charged for the murder of John Dyer, lawyer of your father's for helping Louise Valentine falsified your dad's Will" the Judge stated

All lies were did they got that from, I wanted so bad to tell him I'm damn innocent but my lawyer told me to keep quiet while he did the talking. So that's what I did. The judge called up on my lawyer and he began talking.

"Thank you, your honor my client is innocent in all this, someone is trying to frame her and we will prove that today....I'll like to called Michelle Dyer to the stand" Charles said aloud.

A lady dressed in black skirt and dark blue blouse walked up to the stand. She looked like she is in her late thirties, her shinny black hair was neatly in a ponytail and her lips were red with lipstick. She swore on the bible before taking a seat.

"Mrs Dyer can you tell us why you're here today ?" Charles asked her.

"Yes sir, I'm here to testify against my husband real killed, Shay Valentine didn't killed my husband. I have a recorder and a video of this person responsible for my husbands death." She said handing a record and a memory chip to Charles.

Charles quickly hand them to the security and the video showed the day I went to visit John. It also showed the person fully masked stood behind John and shot him after that he walked over to me and placed the gun in my hand. I knew God will answer my prayer, after the video was shown then they played the record.

**recorder**

Why haven't you been picking my calls?" A angry voice said walking in the office. Definitely Louise..

"What i did was wrong, I can't afford to go down with you" John replied

"Are you backing out on me? If I go down you're coming with me, mark my words"

"Can't you just do what's right and end this?"

"Never!"

"I know what you did Louise, you killed your own brother just to get everything he had. You threatened me to hand over his will so you could falsified it.... You won't get away with this" John said angrily.

"He wasn't my brother, I hate him and if you opened that mouth of yours to anyone.... I'll make sure you pay for it with your life along with your wife and kids" Louise angrily said.

----
The judge signalled for the record to be turned off, he heard enough to tell I was innocent. Louise was shocked when he heard his voice and the record, thanks to Mrs Dyer for testifying against him. He murdered my parents and I'll never forgive that cruel bastard. My lawyer also present the original copy of my dad's Will that was found in Louise house.

How he got it? I don't know but I'm glad I'm free and Louise will served life imprisonment, as for sally she wasn't at court. Now I don't have Louise to worry about and I got what was rightfully Skai's and I.

°°°

When I got home I was so relieved and happy, I was actually here again with my family. I can finally eat some real delicious food, have a warm shower, wear my fresh smell clothes and sleep in my comfortable bed in the arms of my boo.

"We are glad you're home" Skai said hugging me for the hundred times.

"I'm glad to be home, gosh that place was awful but I met two really nice girls" I told them remembering Shelly and Mandy.

"You must be hungry after not eating those horrible food" Patrice said

I nodd agreeing, those food couldn't passed my throat, I only drank water to survive. We all ate dinner laughing and talking, I got to know that it was Leon, Charlie and Nate who found Mrs Dyer and asked her to showed up at Court. She and John had hidden cameras in the house so that's how Louise didn't got to disconnected it like the once outside their house. Sun Hi and Skai break into Louise house and found the original copy of dad will stating that everything was left for Skai and I.

I was so greatful for their help, after a nice cooked meal Leon lead me upstairs so we could be alone for sometime. It's felt like forever I haven't seen him and I was glad to be in his arms again.

"Thanks for hel--

He cut me off by crashing his lips on mine kissing me hungrily, he pushed the room door opened and we got in without breaking the kiss.

" I'm longing for you" he whispered.

He used his foot to closed the door and lift me up putting me on the bed. Without waisting anytime he undressed me, peppering my body with kisses.

"I want you for the whole night baby" he whispered in my ears.

Guess I won't be getting any sleep tonight which I don't mind.... *wink*wink*

*
*
*

Gentle people I'm really sorry about this chapter, its the last chapter and it should be more spicy... I guess but it just sound lame to me and I don't feel proud of myself for this ending.

Anyways I'll update a Bonus chapter soon, I hope that will cheer you guys up. Thanks for reading.