{Chapter 36}

** The Fights**

Leon sat around his desk checking on some files he asked his PA to left on his desk yesterday. Just as he was checking the last one, a buzzing came from his phone. He quickly reached for it hoping it was his angel but to his disappointment it was an text from Charlie.

Charlie: Meet up at our spot in half hour.

Me: what's this about man? I'm busy at work.

Charlie: its Saturday evening bro, just be there in thirty minutes.

Reading Charlie last text, Leon growled and put the files away. He grabbed his car keys and phone and walked out closing his office door.

In thirty seconds he  pulled up in front of a pub where he and his friends chilled out alot. Switching his car off her exit the car and walked inside the pub looking around for Charlie. He spot him at the bar along with Nate, for a sec he thought of getting the hell out of there but he went over to them anyway.

"You invited him?" Nate snarled as he spot Leon.

Ignoring Nate glare, Leon took a seat beside Charlie and order a shot of Scott.

"So what's this about?" Leon asked Charlie.

"I invite you two here because you guys are my bestfriends and I want your opinion on something" Charlie explained taking a sip on his beer.

"Opinion?" Nate asked

"Yes I want to propose to Shayan but I was wondering if it's too early or I'll scared her off... What if she doesn't accept?" He asked a bit worried at the last sentence.

Leon was zoned out wondering if he was hearing his best friend clearly. Charlie was a nice guy who had a tender heart towards women on like Nate who's an womanizer.

Charlie suffered two terrible breakup back then, the last girl he proposed to her but she broke his heart when she ended up pregnant and he wasn't responsible. He tried to be a player like Nate but when he met Shayan some months ago he fell inlove again.

"So what you guys think?" He asked looking on both his friends.

"Charlie after what happened the last time do you really want to do this now?" Leon asked

"Why not? The sooner the better Charles before someone stole her and start wrapping his lips around her" Nate rudely said glaring at Leon.

"Sorry to break it to you asshole, I didn't stole anyone from you because she wasn't your's" Leon bitterly replied.

"Oh yeah, then why she accept to be my date  dick head?" Nate gruffed.

"Because she wanted me to jealous you prick" Leon snapped harshly.

Charlie couldn't  put his hands around what caused these two to always be cursing. He's always in the middle to put their fire and he was getting sick and tired of it. The two of them were there spiting harsh words at each other.

"Ok you two stop!" Charlie yelled slamming his hands on the counter.

"Goddammit! Why does he have to take all the girls I like? first it was Mia now it Shay!" Nate angrily cursed.

"I didn't take Mia from you, I wasn't even interested in her and as for Shay--+

"You knew I like her that's why you did this... Don't you?" Nate scoffed.

"Not my fault you always like the women that always falling for me" Leon said teasingly.

"You dick!!!" Nate angrily growled rising from his seat to fight Leon but Charlie instantly pulled him back.