"Hey I knew I'll find you here" Shay said walking in.

"Good morning boss lady hope you don't mind me eating while working" Patrice dramatically said.

"Oh please Patrice cut the boss thingy.... I'm still me" Shay said rolling her eyes.

"So anything excited happened since sleeping with Mr handsome over two weeks now?" Patrice asked giving her full attention to Shay.

Shay scrunched her face up annoyed by Patrice reaction but she flicked her mind back to the memories she experience which was great other than her betrayal feelings that act up each time she stared at Leon sexy body or being close to him. But she knew Patrice naughty mind and she was definitely talking about.... You know.

"No Patrice nothing 'excited' happened" Shay rolled her eyes air quotes 'excited'.

"Really! So you're telling me you're sleeping beside that sexy, attractive muscular body each night and nothing excited happened" Patrice exaggerated.

"No.. We are taking things slow beside I'm kinda scared you know" Shay mumbled.

"Scared of what? Haven't you done it before?" She persisted

Shay pursed her lips before embarrassedly replied "No I haven't" she mumbled again.

Patrice pause what she was doing and stared at Shay in disbelief, she didn't know there were still Virgin at Shay age.

"Are you saying you're a Virgin? You never had sex?" She almost shouted.

"Can't you keep your voice down!" Shay scowled.

"At your age you have never ever--

" Patrice stop exaggerating, I've never been in a relationship and I wasn't just gonna throw my virginity away with some random guy" she told her.

"Tsk tsk poor little Shay..... So wouldn't you want to feel what it's like? The sweet sensational feeling, sending butterfly In your stomach, tingles through your body and gosh the sweet feeling you get from having an org--

" Patrice!" Shay called out

"What? I was having an moment you know" she frowned slightly.... " But seriously don't you think you're a lot too old to be a Virgin?"she protested.

Shay thought about that sometimes but she just was afraid to give up to someone who will hurt her and she didn't want anyone seeing those ugly scars on her back. But Being with Leon made her believe he's the one but she hasn't heard those things to let her be a hundred percent sure it's him.

"So?" Patrice waved infront her getting her attention.

"I don't know.... I just wa--

"I'm not being an bad influence.... I'm just being real you need to loosen up and experience the goodness of life and Mr handsome is a good guy to be this patient with you... Just think about it if he's the one" Patrice told her left her thinking.

*
Shay was excited about her first official date, she didn't count going out with Nate her first because she actually spent the night with Leon and almost been killed my Louise.

She told herself she won't think about Louise for now, she wanted to have a peaceful night just surrounding by Leon and sweet music to her ears. She rolled her eyes satisfying as she thought of the music.

After stepping out of the shower, Shay wrapped a white towel around her body and plugged the hair dryer in. She blew her hair until all the water was out then she unplugged the blow dryer and plugged the curling iron In. She didn't want to bother Sun Hi for a hair do when she can perfectly whipped something up.

"Shay! Sunshine!" Leon called from the room.

Shay smile at his sweet pet name he called her and she love how it sounded coming from him

"I'm in the bathroom will be out In ten minutes" she said loud enough for him to hear.

"Ok babe take you're time I'll be waiting downstairs" he told her.

"Ok" she replied.

She heard the door locked and in the next ten minutes her hair and make up was finished. She was proud of her work and she smile walking in the room. She gasped when she saw an exquisite red dress spread neatly on the bed and a pair of black stilettos beside  it.

She reached for the dressed but saw a small note on it so she  took it up and read it.

"Wear me... I bet your favorite color would look lovely on you... Kisses Leon" she quietly read out smiling on how sweet he was.

She put on the dress and twirling in the mirror on how lovely it was. The straps were small and cross In an 'X', it reaches above her knees and fit perfectly. She then slide her feet in the six inches stilettos that also fits well and applied her jewelries.

Leon waited downstairs patiently waiting in his lady, he knew she would look lovely in the outfits he got for her. He was neatly dress in a red silk dressing shirt and black pants and his black shoes fit to perfection. His straight black hair, neatly come back.

"I'm all ready" he heard Shay voice Behind him.

He turned around looking at the most beautiful lady he has ever laid eyes on. Her red dress neatly fits her body, her hair was neatly in an ponytail with bouncy curls at the ends and a neat bang falls to the side. Her make up was just right.

"Y--you look incredible amazing" he comments her cause her to blush hard.

"You're looking lovely as well" she comments back.

"Shall we?" he asked stretching his hands to her.

She sweetly smile taking his hands and they both walked out.

*
*
*
So was it interesting or nah?
Please for your support either way...

Don't forget to  Vote and comment... Will mean a lot to me...