"Then how are you sure it wasn't Nate! He was the only one who was mad at you!" He semi shouted.

"It wasn't Nate OK..... Just stop asking questions" she shouted back at him.

"Shay I need to know who did this to you?" He said softly holding her hands.

"As I said I can't remember" she snapped angrily.

Shay jumped from the bed and walked to the bathroom slamming the door. The door bumped on something and it half open without her noticing.

Leon eyes never left her, she pulled down her zipped and he was about to look away when he saw the scars on her back. He knew she was lying and he wanted to know who hurt her.

"Who did this to you?" He said placing his hands on the scars on Shay back.

She jumped at his touch and turned around facing him, her eyes was dripping tears and she couldn't fight them back.

"What a-re--

" Answer me Shay!" He shouted causing her to jumped.

The tears came harder when he shout at her, it remind her of Louise and she didn't like it.

"Don't shout at me" she softly said sobbing.

"I'm sorry.... I just want to know who hurt you" Leon said pulling her in a tight hug.

She didn't pulled away she fist his shirt and cried on her chest, she didn't want to share this with anyone but she was gonna tell Leon everything. Maybe he's the person who will take her from her misery.. She thought.

"Shay I'm really sorry" he said rubbing her hair comforting her.

"He--- w-was gonna--- kill me" she choked out.

"Who was gonna kill you? Baby please talk to me" he said leading her over to her bed.

Shay was quietly sobbing because of all her crying she got hiccups.

"I'll protect you baby if you just tell me what happened, who gave you those scars?" He said sweetly pressing his lips to her forehead.

"It.... Was... My.... Uncle" she said hiccupping.

Leon gave her some water to stop the hiccups and it worked. Shay then told him everything that happened after her parents die.

She didn't left out anything she tell him about the times he tried to have sex with her and about her sister who's living there with him now.

Leon was touched by her story and he have some wicked thoughts of what he'll do the arrogant man. He hugged her comforting her as much as he could.

"He said it isn't over" she said softly

"I won't let him hurt you and you'll get whats rightfully yours" Leon told her rubbing her hair.

"How? I can't even afford a lawyer, he took everything from us" she Sigh defeated.

"Don't worry about that... I said I'm here for you and always will" he said Kissing her cheeks.

"Leon I don't want to burden you with my problems, you have y--

" From the first time I saw you, you became my problem and I don't mind it as long s you'll always be here" he told her.

Shay tilt her head staring at him confused, she didn't understand what he just said. What about London? She thought.

"What are you saying?" She asked looking up on him.

"I want you in my life, would you be my lady that will always be by my side" he asked lower to her lips.

The sweet tingles erupted through her body as his breath fan on her face. His touch has her body weak making it hard for her to process what he just asked.

"What about London?" She whispered

"London and I are just business partner we are not intimate" he told her.

"But you Introduce me as Sun--

" I know as I said I have reason which I don't want to get into now... I want you to take a shower and get some rest " he told her.

He got up to leave but Shay held on to his hands and he sat back down. She didn't want to be alone, she cupped his face and shyly pressed her lips to his.

Their lips moved in sync as they caressing each other body, being with Leon cause Shay mind not to think of anything but the sensational feeling she got from him.

"Stay with me" she whispered between kisses.

Leon nodd kissing her deeply and passionately, he was loosing control of himself being like this with her. He pulled away before it lead any further, they caught their breath and Shay lay comfortable on his chest.

They were laying in silence until suddenly Shay phone erupted interrupting their moment. Without checking the caller ID, Shay pressed the phone to her ears.

"Hello" she answered.

"Shay! You need to come get me, I ran away from uncle Louise and I don't know where I am" Skai voice screamed through the phone.

*
*
*

Thanks for reading and please support....

Vote and comment!!!!!