"You want me to try and pull you through with me don't you?" Lisa asked as the two girls stopped in front of the Time Door. Jisoo nodded, "yep!" she wrapped her arms tightly around the Thai's waist to the point the younger girl was having trouble breathing, "now hold me tight too!". Lisa looked around for a while, "Chu unnie I love you everything but I'm not really comfortable with being seen entering a very small janitor's closet with you while hugging each other...people will talk". The older girl held her finger over Lisa's mouth, "shhhh just go on the count of 3". The orange haired girl rolled her eyes and nodded. 

"Hana"

"Dul"

"SET"

The two girls both walked purposely through the doorway of the janitor's closet, Lisa disappearing gracefully through the rift in time into 60s America, and Jisoo...

Straight into the wall, tripping over an old bucket and falling flat on her backside. 

"Told you it wouldn't work" Lisa said casually as she leaned half way back through the rift with a smirk on the face from the sight of seeing Jisoo on her bottom. The elder girl screamed in fear, "YOU ARE JUST A FLOATING HEAD!". Lisa giggled, "sorry!" she walked her entire body back through into modern day Korea and helped her friend up from the floor. Jisoo brushed away the dust and dirt from her clothes, "that was the freakiest thing I have ever seen, please don't do that again". The Thai smiled, "now that we have established you can't go through, can I get to dance practice now please?". Jisoo held her index finger up in the air, "Ah ha, on to plan B!". "Oh no" Lisa groaned under her breath with a hand on her forehead. 

Momo stretched her leg out on the bar that was attached to the wall of the all black dance studio in her tight white cropped t-shirt and white track pants that all the dancers had been instructed to wear, "wow only 10 minutes late today" she joked as Lisa began her own stretches. Lisa playfully pushed Momo, "shut up I was going to be on time but 18 years ago this little devil creature was pulled from a swamp, we call it Jisoo". The Japanese girl laughed, "what did she do this time?". The Thai sighed and shook her head, "multiple experiments to see if I could take her through the time portal with me, plan B included a rope...". Momo's eyebrows raised in intrigue, "did it work?". "Nope" the orange haired girl replied as she continued her stretches, "Jisoo did make a good observation though, I can take clothes and random objects through either way so why can't I take people?". Momo nodded, "yeah I've wondered that too, maybe you can take objects because they aren't as complex as people, we have chemicals and stuff". Lisa picked up her bottle of water and took a sip, "it's made me realise that I've been so distracted by Jennie and the stuff with the Night Butcher that I've forgotten the craziest thing about all this, the Time Door itself. I still have no idea what it is, where it came from or the consequences of me going through it. I need to start looking into time travel theories online again. Maybe even hit up some of the science geeks in the school to help me out".

A middle aged man with grey and brown hair wearing a brown tweed suit sat down beside Jennie's desk, in the seat Lisa usually sat in, "Jennie I have been noticing a decline in your grades, I was speaking with your biology teacher earlier and he said you could have a promising career in medicine if you applied yourself the way you used to. There are more and more women becoming doctors now in this country, you cold be a doctor too if you get good grades and go to med school next year but something has happened to you lately, you're not paying attention in class and there's a distinct lack of effort in your work. Is there something wrong at home?". Jennie sat awkwardly in her chair, fidgeting with the sleeve on her blue dress but she remained silent, what was she going to say? That she was in love with a girl, that Lisa was all she could think about since the day they met, that she's broken hearted about Lisa leaving the school and the thought of never seeing her again makes the troubled Korean girl want to die? No, she couldn't say that so she simply shrugged.