"I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I am glad I have you."

Anna whispers as she looks deep into Angel's eyes.

"I think it's the other way around my love."

Angel says as she chuckles softly. Anna looks at Angel's scars on her arm.

"Are you worried that my family will ask you about the scars and not like your answer?"

Anna asks curiously as she gets off the counter top and grabs some wine glasses out the cabinet.

"Yeah, I am...."

Angel sighs as she looks down at her scars.

"I'm sure she will understand. You don't have to go into full detail if you don't want to. Whatever is comfortable for you. Don't let my mother and step-father or my sisters pressure you. I will bet them up if you want me to."

Anna says as she giggles setting down the wine glasses on the table.

"I want to be honest with your family. So I will tell them everything if I must. I feel like it's only fair."

Angel states as she puts a pot of water on the stove turning it on. She then walks over to the refrigerator and opens it taking out a bowl of salad that looks fresh. Angel walks over to the table setting it down.

"I know baby.. I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

Anna sighs as she walks over to Angel wrapping her arms around Angel's waist and hugging her from behind. Angel stops momentarily as she smiles. Anna comes around and stands on her tip toes kissing Angel softly on the lips once more. Angel picks her up by her thighs sitting her on the table as she cups Anna's face in both her hands kissing her back. Anna rubbing along Angel's back and holding her close she breathes her in, and then pulls back.

"You know.... I've never done it on a table before..."

Anna says seductively as she smiles up at Angel.

"Are you inviting me to fuck you on the table while your family is coming over?"

Angel teases her as she rubs down Anna's waist.

"Mhm... I am."

Anna giggles and smiles as she rubs her hands along Angel's chest.

"Don't tease me baby."

Angel demands kissing along Anna's neck and bites on it hard. Anna gasps loudly clutching hold of Angel's back. Angel let's go and kisses where she bit at.

"My goodness, don't do that! It builds me up!"

Anna shrieks and frowns at Angel. Angel walks back over to the now pot of boiling water and she pours some yellow rice into the pot smiling over to Anna who seems as if she's sexually frustrated.

"I am actually surprised you have a very high sex drive. None like any others."

Angel admits and sees Anna hoping down from the table strutting her stuff as she walks towards the kitchen all proud of herself.

"That's because I am amazing."

Anna boasts and laughs softly.

"Indeed you are amazing Miss Torres and that's why you are all mines and no one else's."

Angel boasts herself as if she has won something better than a trophy.

Anna finishes setting the table as time rolls around 8:30. Angel has finished dinner as well setting everything down on the table in a neat way. There's grilled salmon, yellow rice, and salad that has some pecans and other dried fruits in the mix. A few minutes goes by and then there's a knock at the door. Anna jumps up from her chair nervous once again. She fixes her hair and t-shirt as she walks over to the door. Angel watches Anna walks gracefully over to the door smiling at her. Anna opens the door and her mother comes rushing in and hugging her tightly.