All for good.

Mulai dari awal

Bulbul: ok bhai... I feel same like you.... Let's get ready bhai....

......

Purab's family came to Pragya's mansion.... Neil and Madhu came to call Pragya .... Both smiled seeing Pragya...

Neil: when did you grown up this much to get married and all... My choti gonna get married.... Don't you think it's too early .... I don't want you to leave us.... (Got tears)...
I used to irritate you whenever possible, I was busy with my studies, I couldn't find time to spend with you.... Too... Now I gonna complete my studies in 6 months, you gonna leave me ... I will come to you daily morning to make you ,wake up.... Whom I w il wake up after you went (tears started to flow down his cheeks)

Pragya started crying, Madhu wiped her tears saying that her make up will get spoiled

Madhu: Uffo... Neil... She is not getting married now itself... They are just coming here to have a look at her...

Neil: Madhu bhabhi, Pragya. ... I am telling you seriously.... Please stop this marriage... Pragya is just a kid.... I won't allow her to leave me ... Pragya stop it yaar ... You know na... Purab's family gonna settle in US.. next month... I can't even come to visit you often... We will search another groom for you... Please Pragya...

Pragya: Neil... Be cool na... I haven't called you bhai so far... We are behaving like friends right..  don't get this much senti... I can't control my tears ....

Neil wiped her tears....

Neil: Pragya... please don't cry ... I don't want you to get married to that Purab... He will separate us... Please stop this marriage... Please... (Tear filled eyes)

Pragya hugged Neil controlling her tears, Madhu too started crying...

Madhu: Pragya, don't mistake me, me too feel the same, I don't want you to get married to US and all.. we will search a nice groom for you here itself... please stop it..

Pragya wiped her tears, Ram stormed inside Pragya's room...