Ch. 33 - Breaking

Hey, Loves! I apologize again for my long absence.
My job demanded my full attention these past few days. 💔
Enjoy these chapter.

#Few to go then we'll reach the epilogue.

----------------------------

There is no excuse my friend for breaking my heart,
breaking my heart again
this is where our journey ends,
you're breaking my heart again.

- Breaking my heart

------------------------------

CASEY.

He enters the room.

I eyed him like a shewolf preparing for a kill. His aftershave scent fills me. His foolish attempt of taking a shower to remove another she wolf's scent all over him is stupid as his pokemon balls.

Fuck you, Denford!

"Where the fuck have you been?" I roared.

He just shrugged.

My blood boiled in a blink of an eye. I could almost feel an incoming shift. Well, I won't stop it unless he give me a reason to.

"I said, Where. The. FuckAss. Have. You. Damn. Been?!" I seethed.

"What's for lunch?" He asked, clearly changing the subject but I won't let him.

"You fucking shit! You're a horny piece of pathetic dickpig! How dare you, Den! How dare you!" I yelled at him, punching him on the process.

He deadpans. "What's your problem?"

My mouth trembles not because I am about to cry but because of the pure anger and hatred that bring shivers in every inch of me.

I flip him a bird. "You are a damn excuse of a man, you dumbfuck! You are nothing but a cheating bag of disease!" I hissed.

Because my senses have been clouded by too much anger, I haven't dodge his big bulky self in trapping mini me.

He narrowed his eyes into slits. "We need to fucking leave or I swear to Hades, I won't be able to stop myself from killing that kid no matter how fucking much he means to you! Regardless of the heartbreak you'll undergo after I rip his head off his body and feed his remnants to my damn freaking cannibal batlings."

I pushed him hard but much to my avail, he didn't even budge.

He smirked darkly but trust me, humor is far from his reason of smirking. "That was such cute try but you do realize that it requires more than your energy to push me even half an inch..." He nears his gorgeous face. I could almost feel his breath fanning my face and damn me, despite the anger I'm feeling now, I want to lick him.

I cleared my throat. "Don't mess with Jack!" I roared.

He roared back, making me step back.

"He don't and won't get the right of you addressing him by his name!"

"Fuck you! Well, newsflash daydreamer, I won't trade him for the world, dipwit."

"You. Are. Mine!" He hissed.

"Fuck you, you cheating pig!"

He stopped, then letting out a dark chuckle. "That's rich coming from you."

I became speechless all of the sudden as I realize what he means by his statement.

He continued speaking. "Now, how does it feel being cheated? I hope you enjoy the pain of betrayal cause I'm done with your infidelity, Casey. I'm done being contented of what's left in you that I'm sure as fuck do not deserve at all."

"I------

"Save it!" He hissed. "Don't say a single shit. I'm tired of believing you're capable of change."

Tears filled my eyes. "Den, you have to understand."

He nodded while eyes fixed on mine. "Yeah. Ofcourse. That you won't trade him for the world. You won't trade him even for me. Yes, I know. I'm tired of competing. I'm tired of expecting. I'm tired of being disapppointed all the time."

I shook my head. "I'm trying..."

He deadpans. "But you didn't try hard enough."

I'm hurt, damn angry, frustrated, shock, disappointed and all of the unpleasant feelings that's ever existed.

He let go of me.

"If you want him, you can have him. I'm tired. If mate pull can change you, then I give up. I don't know if you accept but I, Denford Eastwood reject you, Casey De armas, as my mate."

I gasped. My eyes widen in horror.

I shook my head quickly.

I can't say a single thing, I can't think straight.

I can't breathe.

My throat is dry and painful.

My heart aches like shit.

He growls. "You have to accept."

I shook my head quicker than before. "No, I won't... I will never ... accept."

He punched the wall, leaving a hole.

With one final growl, he left.

I'm just supposed to confront him. He's supposed to just explain to me and we're just supposed to fix this.

But the unexpected happened.

He is about to reject me.

But I didn't accept it so the rejection didn't really take place.

Rejection...

My heart felt like it's been sliced mercilessly...

My knees gave in, making me fall to the ground. My vision is blinded by the heavy tears.

"Denford..." I call after him.