Ch. 19 - Try me (edited)

Denford 😍

---------------------------------------

Let's play a love game
play a love game
do you want love or
you want fame
are you in the game??

- Love game

----------------------------

Casey

"Luna, you look gorgeous."

I scoffed. I looked at the mirror. The woman who's staring back at me is the woman I SHOULD be but won't be.

The Long gown hugged my body perfectly.

This isn't the life I dream. After that visit on the Crescent pack, my life turned into bloody mess. Fuck this!

"Luna-------

I glared at her. "Whatever. Excuse yourself." She nodded quickly and left.

I stomped my foot. I don't want to undergo the ceremony. I need to be back. Fuck him and the mate pull!

After hurting this much, I'm not planning to be dependent on someone rather than my father.

I'm not planning to be a Luna, I want to be Jack's Beta!

I don't want to be anyone's wife, I just want to be alone.

Denford...

I glared at the mirror upon remembering the guy but my wolf purrs, hanging her tongue on the process..

Oh please, like you don't "use" your tongue when "doing" the process, says my other self.

I groaned. Even I have a lot of internal conflict. This pull is bad news.

That sick Alpha thinks--------

He came in. Speaking of the devil.

He stares at me, mouth partly open.

I shot him a glare. "What??!"

He blinks his eyes, as if finding himself back to reality. He clears his throat. "I have come to get you myself."

"I'd appreciate it if you'll just let me leave and cut this whole bullshit-----------

In a blink of an eye, Denford is in front of me, his eyes shows his wolf is in control. My wolf cowers back, clearly submitting.

He looks at me in a manner that seems like I'm living a nightmare.

It's creepy, so horrifying. It made me feel like a child who's having her first experience with horror movies.

He speaks in a voice that only a dark entity could sound of, "You shall never refer this as bullshit. You are going with us by hook or by crook. You will address my people with respect and try to act as a lady that a Fine Luna should be and I didn't work my ass hard to be degraded by JUST a Beta in line. You will need to work your manners or you'll regret being mated with us."

He growls, as to what I see, Denford is fighting for control.

I took a step back.

I hate to admit it but I prefer that sick Alpha than this horrifying beast.

I took another step back. Whatever happens, at least we have enough distance so I can somehow save myself.

Oh, Goddess. Have mercy on me!

He shook his head, blinking his eyes rapidly.

He clears his throat, "I would like to apologize, now shall we?"

I hesitated, I don't know if it's safe to be with him anymore knowing that his beast might take over anytime.

"It's me Casey."

He slowly reach out for me. When our skins touched, sparks went frenzy.

He pulled me into his arms, enhaling my scent.

Then he went stiff. He growls. "I've been meaning to ask you this..."

I gulped. "W-What?"

"Who was your lover??" His voice is low and dangerous.

"I-It's none of your business..."

Despite the fear I'm feeling, his tone is making me angry.

He chuckled darkly. "I will be looking for him."

"You won't!" I shot him a glare. My fear is now slowly vanishing.

"Oh, that is something I can guarantee you." He smirked but I know better than to think he's amused.

"And what will you do when you find? Do what you do for a living, kill him?!"

His jaw clenched. "The things I'd do to him are the things beyond compare. I will give my fucking best just to show him how much I appreciated his efforts in touching WHAT IS MINE!" He hissed.

Now he just went back to his asshole mode. "Don't you dare lay a finger on him!" I pulled my hand back.

"And why the fuck won't I?!"

"Because if you'll kill him, I'll kill myself as well."

He growls. "You won't do such!"

I looked at him darkly. "Try me..."

He pulled me and locks me in his arms. "You will really kill yourself for him? Huh??"

"If there are no other choices to stop you, then I will..."

"It's less than a day since you got here but you got me so hooked with your crazy antics."

"Trust me, if you call that crazy, wait till I unleash my true self."

He grimaced. "Don't test me, mate. YOU will better watch out till I unleash my TRUE SELF. You are no match for me if it weren't for the fact that we're mates. Don't push me to my limits. Or you'll be sorry, baby. Take my word for that."

The atmosphere suddenly felt eerie as I could feel his wolf slowly resurfacing and claiming control.

"Fine..."

He then step outside.

I followed him with my mind filled with fear.