ONE| honored

ONE
'honored'

THE BLONDE SAT on her bed her hands laying in her lap

THE BLONDE SAT on her bed her hands laying in her lap. She was always alone in her room, it is a routine. Her father had yelled at her once again, reasoning was out the window if it had to do with her father.

Her two brothers were known to cheer her up but the two had left for a game of quideitch that night. The two boys only played the sport for the fun of it, only one was talented at the game.

Mel was troubled over tomorrow night, it was a death eater meeting and like the last ones she had to arrive. If only she could leave she thought, her body falling back on the surface of the bed.

She had always made a effort to not be seen or heard at the meetings. Laying low was her specialty. Her plan, like always, was to go unnoticed. She had to be a good child but not too good where they'll think she should be in one of Voldemorts elaborate schemes.

Although she had to be good enough where they will think she's a substantial asset to the group.

Mel didn't believe in anything the group stood for. They were pathetic humans that disguised their fear with hate. Voldemort always creeped the blonde out.

The next night was something that Melissa dreaded. She smoothed out the light grey dress, it was the one that her mother had laid out for her to wear.

She brushed her hair out and strolled downstairs to the foyer of the house. Her two brothers, Noah and Ben, had their black suits on. They sat in the living room discussing the new boy on the quiditch team

Her mother, a brunette and tall woman, gazed at her daughter. Adeline was the token house wife on her husbands arm. She was a good mom in some ways, she cared for her children. However she always let her husband win any argument.

Adeline made a mistake when she was young, after having the twins her husband had left all the work on her hands, she needed to lash out. She had a simple hook up at a bar and the consequences hit her.

Months after, Melissa was born. Melissa was always the odd one out in the family. Sticking out like a sore thumb compared to the tall brunettes.

Her mother searched through her hand bag looking for the red lipstick she was going to hand her daughter. "Here, it will bring everything together"

Melissa took the lipstick and glided it across her lips. "Thanks mom" she said, placing the lipstick back in her moms hand.

A silence overshadowed the room when her father walked in, his tall and bony look was the opposite of her mother's soft face. The family followed their father out to the portkey to bring them to the malfoy manor.

Melissa and her family were at the massive manor that held the meeting. She wandered, hiding behind her brothers, into the manor or what she thought looked like a castle.

Mel's family was slightly high ranked in death eaters kingdom. The malfoys were at the top, respected and following the king himself, Voldemort. Draco, the boy her age, was like a prince. It seemed that any task having to do with hogwarts was placed in the blondes hands.

She pitied him, for all it worth she wouldn't wish what his daily life was on her worst enemy. They had a no relationship, Draco was guarded and Mel was too quiet.

Mel watched as her two brothers spoke to some boys their age. The children always hung out in a separate room then the adults, it was always like that.

Mel usually talks to her best friend and forever companion. Elena was the outgoing and talkative girl that the blonde would always be with.

Elena was a outcast like Mel, the two leveled each other out. Elena was pushed away by her female peers because of her endless flirting. Elena had been with her fair share of boys, sleeping around was the name they put on her.

Although people called her a slut and other obscenities, Mel stuck with her friend. The kind girl didn't care that Elena had sex with boys and kissed them. She knows that Elena was a good person, a great friend.

Mel had a good amount of friends but not much in her house. Mel wanted to talk to more than just the kids she shared traits with. She had been friends with some kids in gyffindor and some in hufflepuff.

She befriended lots of people because she believed everyone deserves a friend. She never felt like she fit in the slytherins but she asked that sorting hat to put her there because if she was anywhere else her life may as well ended.

Mel heard her mother's voice pull her out of her thoughts. "Melissa Antionette Arthur" her mom spoke her full name to get the girls attention.

"Hmm?"

Her mother grabbed Melissa's wrist and walked her down a long hall. "You are being tasked with something that is important."

"What is it?" Mel pulled her hand so her mom wasn't pulling her. "Mom, what is it?" She repeated but with emphasis.

Mel's mom looked at her with a harsh look. "If you screw this up Melissa, I swear you will die." With that her mother snapped around and her heels clicked the ground, leaving Mel to catch up.

Her mother opened grande double doors into a large office. Mel scanned the room, her stomach dropped. Voldemort, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy including their son, and Severus Snape, all sitting in expensive furniture.

"Ahh Melissa Arthur," Voldemort started, "there is a specific mission that we need you complete"

"Yes?" Her voice was quieter than she expected.

Voldemort leaned further in the chair, his fingertips pressed together and his elbows resting on each shoulder or the chair. "You will be assisting Mr. Malfoy in fixing the vanishing cabinet to kill Albus"

"I accept this duty and am honored" Mel looked in the dead eyes of he-who-must-not-be-named.

"You have a great daughter, Adeline and William."

____
okay i love mel more than any of my oc's