Chapter Two.

Zahra

I woke up the next morning. I took a nice long shower before getting dressed in a jumpsuit and continued about my day of vlogging. I head over to Carmen's dance studio to watch her teach a class for a little bit and then I went to James Charles place to do a makeover while he interviews me.

Today was just so busy I honestly was on my feet all day. I head to my own house for a quick one hour breather before I had to head to a Photo shoot to promote my new tour coming up next year.

By the time night came around I was exhausted. I was sitting on my white couch when there was a knock at my door. I groan and get up, slipping my feet through my fur slides and head to the door. I look through the peep hole and saw the top of the head of a little kid. I open the door and look down to see a little boy. He looks up at me and gives a smile, though I wasn't phased.

"What?"

"Are you- are you- are you Miss Feene?" He stutters and I exhale through my nose and lean against the frame.

"Yes. Where is your mother? Or Dad?"

"Dead."

"So why are you here?"

"I-I..I"

"I-I-I, go home kid." I mock and close the door. I head back to my couch when I felt a small ping in my chest. I groan and got up and went to my door and saw him walking away.

"Hey kid!" I shout and he turns around, holding a stuffed astronaut.

"Come inside, it's dangerous for you to be out on your own."

~~~

I sat at the dining room table staring at the little boy as he ate dinner. My phone vibrates and Carmen finally texts me back.

Car: so you're telling me a little boy showed up at your doorstep and you don't know who he Is???

Me: Exactly what I'm sayin. ..you just copied and pasted my text and made it your own..

Car: nvm that. What are you going to do with him??

Me: I'm gonna look for an orphanage wym

Car: NO! those places are bad!!!

Me: so wtf do I do with it?!

Car: it's another human being Zahra!! Treat HIM like he's your child

Me: hn

Me: I got stuff to do

Car: Oh my gosh Zahra think about someone other than yourself for once..

Me: fine fine...but if I don't like him, to the orphanage or foster home he goes

Car: You have a heart I know, just remember, he's a toddler, he doesn't know much better