>Chapter 26

It's been six hours since F/N successfully escaped from the heroes who injured him for accidentally knocking down a candle in a bar, causing a trail of flames.

F/N's wounds are healed up quite well now.
Standing up, he couldn't help but be a bit wobbly.

Dragging his feet, F/N left the abandoned hut to get back to the bar he lived in with his comrades. Finally arriving the front door of the bar, he knocked on the door and it opened, the person stood there, It was Dabi.

One glance of confusion and another gasp of realization, Dabi supported F/N into the bar and gasps and woos were heard from around as F/N was put down onto the soft couch.

"F/N!! What the heck happened?! You were gone for a long time and now you suddenly appear, Hurt?!?!"
The raspy voice exclaimed with utmost surprise.

"Yo, Tomura... I need a little help aha..."
F/N breathed as he watched Tomura getting closer and closer to him and took off his face-hand.

F/N started coughing up a strange black gooey substance that gave off the impression of gooey ink. F/N's eyes were going around like crazy until his pupils suddenly shrunk and his eyelids closed.

"Kurogiri!! What's happening to him?!"

Kurogiri hesitated, his eyes drooped a little as he explained.

"F/N seems to have overused his quirk. When it happens, he will experience pain on the back, shoulders, stomach and legs. He will also dispose of the materials that stayed in his body for too long for example those substances were the dissolved feathers that found its way into his own body."

The other villains only watched in shock.
What the heck is happening?!
Tomura clemched his fist and mumbled
"Those heroes... They'll surely pay..."

With that said, Tomura quickly shuffled away from the fainted F/N and up the stairs into his private room.

That day after the night was a rainy heaven.
The sound of raindrops splashing recklessly against rhe glass pane was soothing.

F/N cracked open his eyes to see Tomura, Sitting on the chair beside the bed.
The slightest movement of F/N seemed to have woken him up, making him stare at the male lying down.

"Good Morning, Tomura :3"

"F/N... You feeling better now?"

"Mmhm. With a sweetheart beside me whileI rest, there's no way I wouldn't feel better ;3"

There was a bit of silence until F/N received a whack to the head once more.
"Stop Playing now, F/N.
If you feel better, we have work to do..."

Hopping out of the comfortable space he enjoyed, F/N started getting dressed.

Undoing all his current clothes, there are numerous deep and thin scars, both new and old.
Sighing a little, F/N wrapped some bandages around them and donned on his costume, where everyone knew him as the Crow.

The purple gate opened in the middle of the busy streets.
Screams rang throughout the entire street, heroes are on their way but it will be quite some time before any of them arrive.

"F/N are you ready for this?"

F/N tilted his head to the question and nodded, assuring Tomura that everything will be just as planned if he got the schedule correct.