>Chapter 15

Ochaco slowly slammed her eyes shut.
Guilty of what she had done.

All those bank workers had families.
And because of her selfishness, she rid them of their families...

"Hey, Uraraka-chan...There really isn't anything to be guilty about... Before I put them at peace, I already did the same with their families."
Crow spoke nonchalantly.

"P-Please dont kill me.."
That was all Ochaco could stutter out.

F/N grinned and chuckled
"No no, of course not. Afterall, you're my dear student~"

F/N let go of her and walked away, exceptionally relaxed. It's as if killing that amount of people is a daily job.

Ochaco stared at the loomy and independent frame of his ex-teacher. It held much memories and fear.

She noticed something weird, he had bandages tied around his two arms.
She thought it was fine so she hurried and left, worried for her family and her.

F/N slowly whistled home, the scars on his heart had made him so independent, so fearsome. The cracks of his heart only made him more angry.

As he got back to the apartment, he slowly packed his things and got ready to go back to the bar.

As he was ready to leave the apartment,
he heard sirens outside his door, so he thought quickly and jumped out the window, into the woods with his things.

From a distant tree, F/N hid in the night as he looked at the police who broke into his home.

They were searching for him.
'Did Ochaco... No. It must be those assholes.'

As the appearance of a cockatoo, a hobo and a rabbit came out of hiding.

They had worried expressions plastered on their faces, but Shota's eyes were puffy and baggy, he had been crying.

F/N's angry eyes widened as Shota's tears began poiring out. Hizashi and Yagi went to comfort him.

It was F/N's first time seeing his cold and calm friend like this...

Though, isn't it going a little as to bring a bunch of police officers?

F/N finally activated his third quirk,
Telepathy.

It allows F/N to communicated through brain waves of a person.

"Shota, don't come and find me. Even if you do, it'll be fruitless."

Shota's eyes widened as he clawed at Hizashi's desperate claw at his back to get away.

Shota then stared at the pair of glowing (F/C) eyes in the night and cried out loud for it.

Without warning, the beat of black wings shook the tree F/N was hiding in.

F/N flew high in the sky, carrying his things and down he goes when he arrives a certain bar.

Opening the door, F/N found the light blue haired male as a smile crept on the ruby eyed.
"F/N! You came back!"

Dabi and Toga looked towards the winged male and grinned widely.