Chapter 4

(Landon's POV)
Hm, why'd he run away, I ask myself as I sit on my bed. He seemed fine the other night. Well not completely he was drunk. And today he was crying, I don't know what he was doing in there but my face hurts. But I enjoy the pain. But the pain of what my father did well never leave me... Anyways maybe I should stop over there. Oh god and the way he kissed me I've kissed so many guys... but the way he kissed me.. it was like a spark... I'll just go over there...

(Aaron's POV)
I forgot to turn off the lights before showering... oops... I get out and shut off the lights... I've only been in the shower a minute and my bandages are already soaked in blood and water... I take off my bandages and throw them in the garbage. I have more, I hop back in and just wash my hair and start sobbing. My ass still slightly hurts, I get flashbacks to all the sex and horrible things I've done come running back into my head space. My legs give out and I drop to my knees in the shower. FUCK IT, I hop out of my shower and rush to my room in a towel, my eyes flash to the drawer. I walk over to it with a key. I slowly open it.. i see my collection of knifes and razor blades and sharp objects. My hand still dripping blood from the mirror beside me. I slowly reach for a knife and a razor blade and go back to the bathroom. And hop into my now cold shower, I slowly slide the blade across my waist and thigh I sit down in shower playing with the blades. I don't wince one time at the pain. I see my legs drenched in my sweet release.
I hear a knock at the door and it startles me, I hop out of the shower and try to rub the blood off me, but fail. I put on a towel

I run down the stairs and to the front door forgetting my stress relievers in my hand and open the door.... to see t-the psycho? HOW'D HE GET MY ADRESS? "Uh, why are you drenched in blood and water in a towel, and is that a knife and razor blade in your hand?" He asked in monotone but deep sexy voice. I give him a pleading look. Why did I even answer the door again? Like I didn't have to yet I did. I quickly close the door and try and lock it. But he quickly opens it with his brutal strength. What. The. Fuck. HOW IS THIS BITCH SO STRONG?

I run to the bathroom since my rooms mirror is broken, I look at myself I'm ugly it may be dark in here but I can still see and feel myself. I look at myself it seems I'm covered in blood and it looks like a murder scene in my bathroom. I look down at my hand. My one I punched the mirror with is bleeding with still parts of the mirror I missed, and my other clutching my "sharp object" it's now bleeding. I take out my razor blade and knife that's slightly indented in my skin. I run into the shower real quick and wash most of the blood off myself and run to my room and put on some clothes I don't care about since my clothes are gonna get covered in blood, I hear him coming up the stairs looking for me. I feel panic and anxiety, I can feel it. I'm having a panic attack. I start hyperventilating and a weight on my chest I can't breath I hear him get closer to my room. How am I going to explain this? It's like he's an actual Psychopath does he not know this is wrong? I hear my door opening. I look over and he's standing there looking slightly shocked but with his blank facial expression still there. He looks at the mirror. "Oh looks like you forgot to break the whole mirror" he said looking at the mirror that's only broken on half of it. He walks over and punches it all to the point where the glass isn't even on there anymore. I look at him scared and freaked out. He walks over to me putting on a worried face. "Why do you look so scared? Did something happen? Why are you covered in blood and cuts? Why do you look like you've been crying?" He asks. What happened? Oh well it all started when my life started. He looks over at my lube and equipment and station all set up. He looks like a fan boy on steroids.

"Wow, this is so cool to see my favourite pornstars setup." He says excitedly. I slowly start to calm my breathing. "H-how do you know I'm a pornstar?" I ask, I mean I could just be a youtuber trying out lube... I'm glad I haven't pulled out my dildos and toys yet. "Hm well. I mean I have watched your videos and seen your face... unless it's just your look a like or long lost twin.." he says laughing at the end

Fuck he knows me... H-HES SEEN ME GET FUCKED, A-AND FUCK MYSELF.
"So your gay right?" He asks so calmly, man his voice is so soothing and sexy! "N-no I like girls and only girls!" I say trying my best to sound convincing. "So that person who fucks you is a girl then?" He asks in a thoughtful tone "N-no he is um..." I say stuttering "AHA! I KNEW HE WAS A DUDE." He says laughing. "So what, your bi?" He asks. No use in lying now I guess, I groan "fine. Yes. I'm bi." I say the last part quietly. "Now, about last night." He says. "What about it? All I did was get drunk and hang out with a friend." I say confused "Oh, so you don't remember.." he says a bit sad, REMEMBER WHAT? "Uh.. remember what?" I ask, "You. Ran. Up. To. Me. And. Kissed. Me." He says laughing and yet monotone. 'WAIT WHAT H-HE WAS MY FIRST KISS?!?!?!' "WAIT. I'm your first?" He asks turning back into a fanboy on steroids. Oh no I almost forgot about my happy person, I look down and put on my persona, I hope this works. "Yes!" I say with a fake happy printed on smile. "Cut the act I see right thru you." He says monotone and serious. I keep on my happy face and break and freak out inside. "N-no ones ever seen thru that." I say freaked out. "So tell me Mr. pornstar, why were you barfing in the bathroom." He asks. 'No I can't tell him. He'll think I'm freak I'm already fat. I don't want anyone to see or know what the real me is with my walls down.' WHY IS HE STILL IN MY HOUSE AGAIN. "Hey hun, you can let your walls down with me. And your not fat you look anorexic." He says "Stop lying to me. I'm a fat slob" I whisper. My knees buckle and I almost fall and he catches me and clutches his arms around me whilst I sob into his shirt. This is probably not how he imagined meeting his favourite pornstar. He sit me down on the bed. "Show me all your wounds and cuts, I'll fix them up." He says calmly. I'm not gonna show him these. I pull my knees to my chest and pull my sweater over them I pull my arms into my sweater. I put my head down.

"Fine then be that way." He says and I thought he was leaving. I was about to lift up my head and feel my sweater and clothes being pulled off, RAPIST ALERT! I immediately crawl back and cover myself who's now only in boxers and socks I pull my blanket up. I'm so glad my family isn't home right now. He pulls the covers off, w-wha I was clutching them with all my strength?

He looks down at legs covered in blood and cuts, he takes my arms and I struggle to get out of his force he looks at my wrist but sees all the cuts near my armpits and burn marks and scars from my parents. "I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself" I whisper to myself barely audible now sobbing.

I hear him go into the bathroom... oh no, oh no... that can't be good...
A few minutes past, and I see him entering the room, with a first aid kit. He just doesn't care the bathroom look like a murder scene I guess....?

A/N Why hi there I'm here currently in my schools handicapped bathroom dangling my legs off the counter the door is locked and it's recess and I don't wanna go outside so... yeah... bye my cracked out tomatoes and pineapples please don't self harm, you all are great and amazing  and like my second family! 😘😉👉