Chapter 5

I have not attended school for the past two weeks, i've come up with excuses not to go, i don't go to any pack events anymore, The only things i do at the moment are just take the pups for runs and go to work. That's it.

Refusing to speak to both Winston and my brother i choose not to speak to them as this was all of their fault. I have had no contact with anyone, they were my friends and i had no one else. That was it.

It was always just us, we never sought the need to make other friends because we had all been friends since pups. Who would have ever guessed that it would have been our Alpha that would have been the end of our friendship.

Today however was the day that i had to face my demons, Winston was forcing me to come today as i need to get out and be social again. Looking in the mirror i saw myself, i saw someone that i didn't even notice anymore, this girl in the mirror looked a lot more skinner and a lot more whiter than she used to be, Her eyes had no light in them like they once did, her face looked miserable tears stained all over her face. It took me a few moments to realise that this girl was me.

Walking over to the shower i took off my fat pants and tank top before getting into the shower, i didn't care how hot or cold it was i just placed my body into it, Quickly i washed my body and then got changed into some jeans and a t shirt.

Pulling my very tired and exhausted body down stairs i was meet with a two bimbos burning food, when they saw me they began to whisper and i didn't think they knew that i could hear them, i turned around about to head out the door when i bumped into a very hard chest, i looked up to see that it was Winston. His eyes lit up when they saw me but when i glared back at him he knew i was still upset with him, i moved to the side and began walking again when i was grabbed again.

"Lilly i'll take you to school. "

"I'm taking my own car"

"I SAID I'M TAKING YOU !!"He growled at me, my head bowed down immediately as i quickly became scared of him. I nodded my head and then sat down on the couch cuddling my knees to my chest.

"You said you were taking us to school !!"

"Ethan will don't worry ladies. I'll see you again soon "He said i heard him planting kisses on each of their lips which made me want to vomit.

I Began to walk out to his car where i waited for him, soon he arrived and then we began driving to school, my heart was aching, it felt like something had been ripped from me the day that Winston banned me from being near them or having contact with any of them.

"You going to speak to me" He asked me after 5 minutes of our silent car ride, Out of the corner of my eye i could see him looking in between me and the road, i didn't responded though all i did was look at the trees that were passing by very fast. Arriving at school i saw my friends standing in our usual spot, i felt my face perk up when i saw them it had been the first time in almost 2 weeks its the longest we have all been without contact and to say the least it was killing me.

Once the car stopped it was like someone put a sign on the car free candy, as girls started crowding around the car, i looked weakly at Winston as i got out shutting the door, i was meet with four girls that were directly in my face, Girls from my pack.

"Excuse me "I said trying to get passed them. They reluctantly moved letting me pass, i continued walking towards the entrance of the school just wanting to get this day over with.

Arriving at my first class i had this one with the boys all of them where in this one, looking at the back of the room i saw them all sitting there laughing when there eyes caught mine their eyes filled up with a emotion i have never seen from any of them i have never seen before. Once they realised they were gawking they quickly turned away from my gaze and began talking amongst themselves again.