One

A/n I lied I can't wait till friday to post this.

Y/n~ Your name

F/c~ Favorite Color
F/b~ Favorite breakfast
N/n~ Nickname
E/c~ Eye color
H/c~ Hair color
H/t~ Hair type(curly, straight, etc.)
F/a~ Favorite animal
F/fl~ Favorite flower
F/d~ Favorite Drink
I'm sorry but you are going to have long hair.
Probably add more later

After prom me and Gene and everyone just went in different directions in life. I got a singing career. I perform and write a lot almost all the time. I'm not depressed anymore but still miss my sister I still have some scars on my legs but they're not noticeable. I wear my hair down all the time and just enjoy life. I live in a small house by myself and my dog, Jake.  (Sorry if you don't like dogs or are allergic. and I'm making it a guy).  

I walk into my house and Jake  ran and attacked me. He was only a puppy but still pretty big since he's a Pitbull (Again sorry i you don't like the breed. They're really sweet dogs but i understand i you don't like them you can change in you're mind if you want). I put my stuff down scratched behind his ears. He was all gray with a white stomach and blue eyes. I walked down my hall and opened the door to my room and flopped on my bed. Jake jumped on my bed and laied on my back. I lifted my head up a little.

"Really Jack" I said to him and attempted to pet him but failed miserably. My phone started to ring and I picked it up. 

Y (Y/n)- Hello?

M (Manager)- Y/n since you've been working so hard I decided to give you a vacation or the rest of the summer since it's almost over to Love~Love~Paradise.

Y- That sounds great do I have to fly, ride a boat, or drive there? 

M-  You're going to fly and don't worry your dog can come too. You will be riding 1st class so your dog doesn't have to be in a cage. Your flight is at 3:24 p.m. 

Y-  Thank you so much M. 

I hung up and looked at the clock which was right next to a picture of me and all my friends in high school. 12:00. Well I better get ready. I shook Jake of my back and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and brushed my hair. I put on some fishnet tights and put on black high waisted shorts with a F/c tank top. I started packing making sure I didn't forget anything important. I fit all my clothes into one suitcase. I closed it and zipped it up looking at the decoration I had on it. It was the shadow knight logo. Gene said it was so I would never forget him. I smiled. How could I ever forget him when I still have so many pictures of us in my scrapbook. I grabbed a small back pack and put some dog toys, a notebook, some pencils and pens, charger, and my scrapbook. I looked at the time. 2:24. Exactly and hour to get there perfect. I grabbed my picture on my night stand and went downstairs. I put on a pair of sneakers and shouted for Jack. He came running down the stairs as cute as can be. I kneeled down and petted him. I walked out and got into my car. Jack jumped into the passenger seat. I started the car and rolled down the windows a little and started driving. I got there in a half hour and put a leash on Jack and got my stuff out of my trunk and walked inside the airport and got on my flight. I was sitting in first class with Jack sleeping on my lap. I was gently petting while I was looking out the window. I felt my eyes grow heavy and I ended up falling asleep. I woke up to Jack licking my face. 

"Aaah Jack stop" I said pushing him out of my face. I petted him lightly and looked out the window we just landed. I put Jack on a leash and grabbed my backpack and my suitcase and walked off the plane. I got to the dock of Love~Love~Paradise and took a huge breath in. Yep smells like a beach. A poof of smoke came up in front of me and Jack started to bark at it. 

"Well hello Ms. Lycan?" A guide said. I smiled at him

"Just call me Y/n" I said to him. He looked shocked or a second.

"The Y/n" I nodded, "Wow well I'm guy your guide" he said smiling. I laughed at him a little. 

"Anyway follow me and I'll show you to your house" He said walking. 

*Time Skip*

I was in a small house/cabin thing. It was nice and small just how I like it. Jack was running around looking at everything. I smiled at him. It was 5:39 the perfect time to go outside and swim. I put my swimsuit on. It was a F/c flowy top with tight material under and bottoms like shorts that matched. (Like below but the bottoms aren't as high up and looks more like shorts)

 (Like below but the bottoms aren't as high up and looks more like shorts)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I told Jack to stay with me and we walked to the beach. I sat down in the sand and watched the sunset as Jack ran to the water sitting down right where the water hits the shore and goes back. I ran up to him and laid right next him feeling the water and wet sand. Ugh I'm gonna have to give him a bath. The rest of this summer is going to be great.

This Is the first part of Don't Leave Me sequel to Adopted hope you enjoyed

~Redpolarbear21

Don't Leave Me (Gene X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें