Chapter 12: The Wedding With A Twist (The End)

1 Month Later...

Mason, Kate, and Max are sitting in the living room.

Mason's POV
"Okay so after Kate gets married we are going to let Rainbow catch the flowers and when she turns around I will propose to her! Boom!" I said. Max and Kate looked at each other and said "Sure!" Mason gets up, "Well I should probably get ready for the wedding and congrats" I said getting up. Max and Kate said thanks and Mason left the house.

Rainbow's POV
I look in the mirror to see the new dress that I have bought, "OMG! This dress is perfect! I can't wait to go to Max and Kate's wedding! I mean it's not Kate's favorite color so I don't know why she wants me to wear purple but who cares? It's great on me!" Rainbow grabs her purse and walks to Mason's house, "I'm so glad that Mason only lives a few blocks from here! It also sucks because I don't have a car and I don't know how to drive...and it's hot as hell! I'm going to have to redo my makeup at Mason's house..."

Mason's POV
"Okay, I got everything ready! Now all I have to do is grab the engagement ring and bang! I will be done! Rainbow knocks on Mason's door. "COMING!" I yelled while walking downstairs. I open the door to see Rainbow, "Hey Rainbow! I l-like your dress..." Rainbow laughed, "Thanks! I like your Orange Tuxedo!" "I like it too! Oh, by the way, the bathroom is upstairs so you can redo your makeup...because you don't look so good..." Rainbow nodded and ran upstairs, trying not to fall from walking in heels. "Okay, I should have everything I guess I'll just wait for Rainbow..."

~30 Minutes Later...~

Rainbow walked downstairs.
"I'm done!" She said. Mason woke up, "What?" I said. " I said I'm DONE!" Rainbow yelled. "FINALLY LETS GOOO!" I yelled.

Mason and Rainbow arrived at the park near the water park.

"I remember this place!" I said. "Yeah! This is where Max and Kate got together!" Rainbow said. Rainbow and Mason stand where they are supposed to stand. Rainbow is the Bridesmaid and Mason is the best man.

A couple minutes later..

Everyone was now seated and it was time for the bride to walk the red carpet or some crap like that... Mason has the rings behind his back ready to propose.

First the flower girl, the flower girl was Kate's sister, her sister was adopted and looked like a 7-year-old and of course everyone even Max was aweing. (I think that how you spell it?) Then Family's walk down the aisle.

The doors then opened...Kate was wearing her light blue dress with a bouquet of Lilacs. "She's so pretty..." I whispered to myself.

Kate's POV
I walked down the aisle slowing holding Rainbow's favorite flowers, Lilacs. I walk all the way to the altar and the priest started to talk.
"Max Carson . Do you take Kate Elizabeth as your lawful wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest said. Max smiled, "I do."
The priest looked at Kate, "Do you take Max Carson as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" I looked at Max and smiled, "I do."
Everyone started to cheer and then the priest smiled, "Bride and Groom, you have expressed your love to one another through the commitment and promises you have just made. It is with these in mind that I pronounce you husband and wife. You have kissed a thousand times, maybe more. But today the feeling is new. No longer simply partners and best friends, you have become husband and wife and can now seal the agreement with a kiss.
Today, your kiss is a promise. You may kiss the bride." He said.

Max's POV
Max and Kate blushed. I pull Kate closer to me be the hips and kissed her. Everyone cheered, "Kate throw the bouquet!" I yelled. Kate threw the bouquet into the air everyone that was single tried to get ahold of the bouquet but then out of nowhere Rainbow caught the bouquet. "Oh my god! I caught the bouquet!" Rainbow yelled then let out a high pitched sound of delight. Everyone gather around her and said, "You're getting married next!" Rainbow blushed then looked at Mason.

Rainbow's POV
I blushed and looked at Mason. Mason sighed and got on one knee, "Rainbow McCloud...would you marry me?" Mason said. I squealed and tackled Mason to the ground, I do!" I repeated several times and covered him in kisses. Kate and Max helped Mason and Rainbow up, "You guys could get married right now..." Kate said hoping Rainbow would say yes. Mason and Rainbow looked at each other, "Okay!" They said in sync.

5 minutes later...

Everyone was already where they were supposed to be and was just waiting on Rainbow. Rainbow blushed, "I can't believe I'm getting married to Mason Tyler! I'm so glad that Kate also bought me a purple wedding dress for there plan...well here we go..." The doors open to reveal Rainbow holding the lilacs that Kate had gave her... (Different Lilacs...not the ones Rainbow caught...) I started walking down the aisle, with my legs trembling, and smiling. Rainbow finally walked to the altar and stared at Mason while smiling. The priest coughed and began to talk,  "Rainbow McCloud Do you take Mason Tyler as your lawful husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest said. I smiled, "I do."
The priest looked at Mason, "Do you take Rainbow McCloud as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" Mason looked down at the ground and chucked, "I do." He said and looked up at Rainbow. "Bride and Groom, you have each chosen to be joined in marriage today. The bible states that "two are better than one; they receive a good reward for their toil, because, if one fails, the other can help the companion up again. In my presence and in the presence of your family and friends, you have exchanged vows and made promises.
You have opened your hearts to one another, declared your love and friendship, and have united yourself with the exchanging of rings.
Therefore, with the blessings of God, it is my pleasure to now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!" The priest said. Mason and Rainbow kissed. "All single people on the dance floor!" I yelled. Everyone ran to the dance floor and Rainbow through the bouquet into the air and it instantly disappeared. Everyone was confused then a little girl coughed, "Mommy did you drop this?" She said. The little girl then walked up to Rainbow and gave her back the lilacs. "Um...who are you?" I said. "Oh, my apologies! I'm your future daughter! Kitsune Tyler!" Kitsune said then hugged me and Mason. "I'm supposed to only go back in time to yesterday in my world because let's just say I broke your vase..." she said and chuckled. Mason laughed, "I didn't know you were so much like your mother!" Mason joked. "Well, daddy I'm actually a cat and Fox hybrid! so I'm more like both of you now I'm sorry but I have to leave..." Kitsune said as she was about to hit a button on her watch. "Wait!" I yelled. "How about you just be our kid...I mean I'm still your mom but younger!" I said and smiled. Kitsune started to tear up, "R-Really you want me to stay?" "Yeah!" Rainbow and Mason said. Kitsune took off her watch and smashed it onto the ground and ran to Rainbow and Mason. A moment of silence then lingered until Kitsune yelled, "Party at Daddy's House!"
Everyone started to get into their cars and drive away.