Chapter 7: 7 Minutes In Heaven Gone Wrong

Time skip to Rainbow's House

Rainbow's POV

Everyone gets out of their cars.'Welcome to my own paradise! The house is somewhat big but I like to call it my own little piece of paradise" I said along with a giggle. Everyone else giggles as well then goes silent. Everyone burst out laughing because of the awkward silence. "Well, let's go into tine magical kingdom!" Mason said. Mason then picked up Rainbow and said, "I will carry the princess." Mason said royalty. I sighed, "Onwards Prince Charming! To The Magical Kingdom!" I said jokingly. Mason giggled and then Kate, Max, Mason, and I went into my house. "Mason put me down!" I screamed while laughing because Mason didn't want to put me down. Kate and Max giggled and then started to kiss. "Mason quick take a picture!" I yelled while pointing at the two kiss. Mason dropped Rainbow on the ground to get his phone out to get a picture but by the time Mason got his phone out the two already stopped kissing. "Goddammit!" Mason said. Everyone but Mason started to laugh. "I think we should do something else" I said.

Mason's POV

"Y-Yeah we should something else..." I said rubbing my neck because I felt embarrassed. Everyone thinks of what they should do. "Let's play Hide and Seek!" Rainbow said. "No! Let's play Truth or Dare!" Yelled Kate. "7 minutes in heaven!" Said Max. "Charades!" I said. "Okay...how about we let the queen decide..." I said. "Okay, so how about we do Hide and Seek first! Couple vs. Couple and Mason and I get to go first and you must hold hands at all times!" Rainbow yelled. "Yeah!" Everyone else said in sync. "Okay Mason, let's go over here and count to 20" Rainbow with a smile and then grabbed my hand. I blush lightly as Rainbow takes me to the spot where we're going to be counting.

Max's POV

I grabbed Kate's hand and went all the way upstairs. "16, 17, 18-" Rainbow and Mason said. "Crap!" I whispered. I quickly took Kate by the hand again and ran into this bathroom and then stood in the shower with Kate. "Max this shower is really slippery I don't think I can stand up much longer..." Kate whispered. "20! Ready or not here we come!" Mason and Rainbow said in sync. I try to hold up Kate so she couldn't slip but we fell and that resulted in me on top of Kate. Kate blushed deeply, "M-Max are you okay?" Kate said nervously. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs so I kissed Kate so she couldn't say a word next thing I know I hear the bathroom door open...

Rainbow's POV

I heard something from upstairs so I dragged Mason and made my way up there. We walked over to the bathroom and then opened the door. "Okay Mason, this is where the sound came from." I said. "Okay well, we better check the shower first because two people cannot fit in a tiny cabinet!" Mason said playfully. I pulled the shower curtain to the side to see Max and Kate making out. I hear someone taking pictures, the person taking the picture was Mason. "Yeah!" Mason screamed. "I finally got the picture look!" Mason shows the picture to everyone. "Delete the picture now!" Max and Kate said in sync. "Nope." Mason said. Everyone goes back downstairs. "Okay Rainbow what is next on our list?" Mason asked. I looked at a piece of paper. "Um...how about Charades!" I said happily. "Okay, I go first because I'm the queen..." I said royalty like. Everyone goes
into the living room.

Kate's POV

I sit down on one of Rainbow's chairs with Max. "Okay, so this is a show." Rainbow said. Rainbow moans and groans while walking like a zombie. Max sighed, "Okay so we know she's a zombie but what show has zombies in it?" Max asked with a confused expression on his face. I sighed, "Let's see there is iZombie, Talking Dead, Z Nation, Dead-" "It's The Walking Dead!" Mason said as he interrupted Kate. "Yeah!" Rainbow screamed. Max and Kate look at Mason and for some reason, Charades turned into Couple vs. Couple.

Mason's POV

After Charades Max and Kate beat us by 1 point. Kate jumped up, "Woohoo! We just beat you by 1 point!" Kate said. "Yeah!" Max added. I went all salty because we lost and I guess I didn't notice at first but Rainbow was sitting on one of the chairs either mumbling to herself or is just straight up crying. I walk up to Rainbow. "Hey Rainbow you okay?" I said. Rainbow gets up with her hands on her eyes trying to hide her tears. I sighed, "Rainbow are you okay..." I said. Rainbow sighed, "Yeah is fine it's just that tears come out of my eyes when I'm mad..." Rainbow said. (A true thing btw) "Oh okay...so are you mad or sad?" I said confused. "I'm pissed off!" Rainbow yelled. Kate and Max laugh in the background while Rainbow has her arms crossed and looking away from Mason, Kate, and Max. "Rainbow it's going to be okay..." Rainbow says nothing. I turned her head towards me, "Rainbow would you like me to do something..." I say in a child-like voice. Rainbow covers her face with her hands as she is blushing. Max and Kate giggles and pulls out there phones to take a video. I remove Rainbow's hands from her face and kissed her. Kate and Max freaked to over it and also got it on video but decided not to tell Rainbow or Mason. I stopped kissing Rainbow, "Well what next on the list?" I asked while rubbing the back of my neck. Rainbow looks at the list and grins, "Next on the list is 7 minutes in heaven." Rainbow said. I tilted my head, "Then why are you grinning?" I asked. "No reason..." Rainbow said with an evil grin on her face. "Okay everyone I will pick whos with who." Rainbow said. Everyone looked at each other with frightened expressions on there faces. "Okay so Max you're with me and Kate you're with Mason..." Rainbow said. I look at Kate and I felt my face heat up. I don't know why my face is heating up. "Okay into the rooms everyone!" Rainbow yelled. Everyone goes into there rooms that Rainbow picked out. Kate and Mason sit on the bed. "Hey, Kate we are not actually going t-"Kate kissed Mason. Mason wanted to pull back but he couldn't for some reason. Kate stopped kissing Mason, "Sorry it's just that I couldn't -" Mason started kissing Kate.

Rainbow's POV

Max and I were sitting on the bed together, "Max you wanna go see what Max and Kate are doing?" I asked. Max sighed, "Yeah, I guess because we are not going to do anything anytime soon..." Max joked. Rainbow laughed and went out into the hallway and tiptoed to the room Mason and Kate were in. Rainbow and Max cracked the door open to see what they were doing. They couldn't see what they are doing so they opened up the door all the way slowly to see Mason and Kate kissing each other. Rainbow started to cry, "Oh...my....god..." I said with tears coming out of my eyes. Max stared at them, "What the hell Mason!" Max said angrily. Mason stopped kissing Kate and quickly got up. "Hey, Max..." Mason said while rubbing his neck. I stared at Kate and Mason, "Mason we are done! and Kate you are no longer my best friend!" I yelled then said, "I want you two to leave now!" "Okay..." Mason and Kate said in sync. "Come on Max were going to g-" "No!" Max interrupted "I'm staying here with Rainbow so you can go keep kissing your little foxboy and were over!" Max said with rage. Kate looked at Mason and Mason looked at Kate. "Okay, I think I will!" Kate said with a grin. "W-What" Mason said. Kate sighed, "Let's go Mason." Kate said subductively. "O-Okay" Mason said while blushing a dark red.