chapter 2: the meeting

049's Pov
It was time we were free and we'll never see the Scp-Foundation again I was walking with 3 good old friends 811, 173, and 035 aka my crush. I can't believe it was free for the first time in 10 years. I looked around to some humans 173 quickly snap two of the human neck and the pretty Blondie boy ran away.

Cory's Pov
I was running for my life since I was always being chased by the evil monsters I met 2 people who help to get more food and water until their necks were snapped by a sculpture. "Hey, he getting away." Said a voice. "Let him we'll get him later." Said another voice. As I was running I was thinking about my family and my friend who are probably dead I hid in a trash can hoping they'll leave me alone

Meanwhile
Cain's Pov
"Wow, this is what the world looks like after I got out," I said while looking around. I saw 049, 173, 035, and 811 killing people and one of them jump into a trashcan when none of them were looking. "S*** he's gone." Said 811. "Leave him we'll find him later." Said 173 as all four of them walked off. "Hey, Cain!" Said a voice. It was older brother able or "076-2". "Hey, Abel where Iris?" I asked. "She is in New York right now." Respawned Able.

"Ok, I need to kill someone, ok little bro." Said Able as he walked I waved bye. Once he left I drag the trashcan to a building. "Wow this city is populated with 1000 people now it likes only 3-10 and due to all Scps breaking loss all humans need to fight back plus somewhere hiding from all Scps," I said in my head. Once I got in an old house and drag them and then quickly locked to door behind me. Then he human peek his eyes out to see me. "Is it safe?" Asked The human.

"Yes, it's safe human." Said while smiling at him and blushing. Once he got out he was 4 feet in height and he had blues eyes and blonde hair but something was wrong with his face a little of the bit as black on the cheek side. "Hey is your face black Sir? I asked. He sighed wipe off the foundation with a rag in his pocket to see he had a camera for a face I looked on the side of his face to see there was no support like when you ware a mask but there were no strings now I knew I'm not looking at mask I'm looking at his face. "I know I'm a freak." He said. "Your not a freak and I have an older brother who kills people for fun with his douchebag friends," I said.

He giggled at my joke and smiled I'm attracted to males only but not females somehow plus there is no way he is attracted to males 682 told me he saw a pretty blonde walking with his girlfriend he killed his girlfriend but the pretty blondie ran away how did I know this I saw him walking with his girlfriend the day of the biggest containment breach.

Cory's Pov
I was getting help with an Scp. "Oh, what's your name?" I asked. "I'm Cain." Said Cain. "I'm Cory," I said. "Ok Cory you going to need to hide from the other Scps," I said.

I felt I was blushing I was bisexual after all Bri and my friend knew but my family didn't know because I was scared they won't see me as their brother, their Son, their Grandson, their cousin, or their nephew. "Did I have a crush on Cain......"

To be continued.