Chapter 7

IZUKU POV

Kacchan... He kissed my lips... It's like a dream... because he let out his Alpha's pheromones, my body become weak and drown... If he keep this up, I'm going to lose myself... But, he stop the pheromones and he hugged me. When I aware my scent is spread on the air, I quickly stand up from the sit and went to my bag. Searching for my heat suppressant, I need to eat it! I need to eat it to stop the scent! I take out 2 pills from the bottle and I realize I don't bring my water bottle.. Kacchan gave me his and I take it. I put the pills inside my mouth and drink the water. I gave to him back and I thanks him. Then, he take my music book and he brushed my curly green hair, I look up at him.

Katsuki: Don't depend only your heat suppressant, nerd... It's dangerous... Go home and rest...

He hand slip from my hair. He walked away from the studio and left me alone there. I looked down at the suppressant. I grip the bottle harder and my eyes start to tearing.

Izuku: Then... what you want me to do...

After that, I excuse myself and Best Jeanist send me in front of the lobby. He wait for me until the driver come and I thanks him. I get in the car and the car start to move. I only look outside the window. Thinking and thinking.

Driver: Deku, we are here.

Without I realize, we already arrive at Toshinori-san office building.

Izuku: Oh.. Thank you...

I get out from the car and start to walk inside the building. Ignore everyone that around me, right now I want to see Katzumi... When I when inside Toshinori's office, he not there. I wonder if he have meeting? Then, I went to Uraraka's room, I knocked the door and she open the door.

Uraraka:Oh! Izuku-san!

Izuku: H-hai..

When, Katzumi saw me he quickly run and hugged me. He looked really happy and I also happy to meet him.. Uraraka just standing there smiling looking at us. Suddenly, Chisaki come in with cake on his hand and he look at me.

Chisaki: Oh, you're here?

Izuku: I'm finish my work... haha...

Katzumi: Uncle Kai!

Katzumi run to Chisaki and Chisaki lift him up.

Chisaki: I bought some cake, let's eat together.

Izuku: okay..

Chisaki gave me the cake and I take it from his hand. I brought the cake to the pantry and take out the plate from the cabinet. Then, Chisaki come in the pantry to help me. He take out the spoon and a glass for drinks. I make some oren juice to match with the cake. Chisaki stares at me and suddenly he notice something on my neck. His eyes winded and he walk to me.

Izuku: Hmm? What's wrong Kai?

Chisaki: O-oi... You got hickey on your neck..

Izuku: H-hah?

I touch my neck and quickly went to the bathroom. I look into the mirror and there really are hickey!! W-when did this happen??? I pull my shirt and there is also on my collarbone! Did Kacchan do this?? When?? Chisaki knock the door and I open it.

Chisaki: Who do that to you?! Did someone attack you while you're working? Tell me, who!?

Izuku: N-no...! T-this is...

Suddenly, someone pat Chisaki shoulder and we both look at him. Toshinori was there, he looked at us with a smile.

Toshinori: What's wrong?