Chapter 2

It's been a week after I saw him. I wonder what happen to him after I left him alone. Tch! I should not left him alone that time! I should stayed with him.. But... It's no good because he was in heat.. If I stayed with him, i'll get effect by his pheromones... Argghh! I should asked his phone number so I can contact him or message him and ask him about his heat or something! I sigh. So, he was an Omega and he tried to hide it.. I wonder why...?

I take out my black shirt and jeans. I should get ready for collage and I 'll ask Aizawa-san about Izuku's number later. I wear my glasses and I went downstairs. I saw my mom and dad is having their breakfast and they was talking about their work.

Mitsuki: Honey, your breakfast!

Katsuki: Sorry, I will breakfast with Eijirou! See you later!

I wear my black and orange color boot and I walk outside from the house. The security guard greet me and I just nod my head. when the gate open, I saw black vellfire is already there. The door open and shitty hair is inside. He was wearing a red shirt with short jeans. He always let his hair down so people will never notice him. But, I have to wear glasses so people will never notice me...

Kirishima: Morning, Katsuki!

Katsuki: morning, Shitty hair.

I went inside the car and the car start to move. On my way to the collage, Aizawa-san talked about our schedule and about the company that requests us to modeling their product. Aizawa-san also said to me about the shooting that I should do with Himiko a week ago.

Aizawa: She was very angry and she cancel the shooting because you not there.

Katsuki: I don't give a damn about that bitch and I will never shooting with her in the future!

Aizawa: I think you forget that after collage you have shooting at VAXX company for their couple design shirt with Himiko.

Shit. I almost forget about that! She the one that force me to shooting with her. I close my face with my hand. I think she will doing the same like I do. She will never come today.

Kirishima: It's only today, bro!

Katsuki: Fine!!

Kirishima laugh and I sigh. Finally, we arrive in front the gate. I and Kirishima come out from the car and peoples start talking about us.

Katsuki: oh! Aizawa-san, can you find Izuku phone number for me?

Aizawa-san and Kirishima look at me with surprise face.

Aizawa: I will.

Katsuki: Thanks!

kirishima: Don't tell me you like him already? hehe~

My face blushing and I smack Kirishima head. He shout and Aizawa-san only shake his head. After the car drove away, we start to walk and some of the girls start to approach us. Some of them just want to said hello and some of them tried to flirt with us. I only ignore them and start to walk to the cafe. Suddenly, I stop my step and my eyes open wide when I saw a curly green hair boy was standing in the garden where others students waste their time sitting there and gossiping. I only stand there and looked at him. He was wearing black shirt with v neck and I can see his collar bone, matching with skinny blue jeans and a pairs of red sneakers. I looked at his face, he was wearing a green snow cap and blushing on his freckles. Cute... I'm surprise when Kirishima put his hand on my shoulder.

Kirishima: Oi, what's wrong?

When Kirishima looked at the direction that I stares, he saw Izuku. He looked at me and he grin. I glares at him and I know what he want to said!