Chapter 5 :Bertia(12 Years Old)

Start from the beginning

By the way, not pointing out the mistake made by the teachers is one of my kindness to him.

There was no need to purposely pursue the connections that I'm supposed to make while in this academy by myself, since the people around would approach me by themselves. The only thing I need to do was to inspect their personality, motives, checking if they would bring good / bad influence to the country, and try to put them in my palm.2

After entering the school and observing the situation, I managed to find a few people that seems interesting and let them enjoy their peaceful school life, while slowly training...... befriended them.

Thus without me noticing, there are a lot of talented with some habits around me...... But in the end it's just a talented noble's kid.

There was no one that are as interesting as lady bertia.3

That's why to me, the student life here is a little bit lacking.

I can only look forward to lady Bertia's periodic letter.

To capture all the villain that lady bertia mentioned, seeing the undercover marquis Nochesse, she happily wrote,[Finally my father has awakened to the dark side!!]. While thinking [her naivety is so cute], I replied with [It seems marquis Nochesse is working hard for his cute daughter.]

[But somehow as father entered the dark side, mother would also miss the breakfast with us. Could it be, mother didn't like the father that's entering the dark side and is trying to reduce the occasion to meet him? But on the evening when father returned early, she would happily welcome him and they looked like they get along. How strange...] Of course I wouldn't have 1 mm idea of what happened, and replied [I think in a married relationship there are things that are unknown to other people...... Maybe if we grow up and were maried to each other we could understand what's happening] while feeling [I'm sorry, but I'm happy that you look very delighted] to marchioness Nochesse.

That became one of my moment of tranquility.

As if to show her emotion when writing the letter, the handwritings are a little bit disarrayed and shaken. It also seems like she rewrote the letter a few times. Thinking what was her emotion when writing the letter makes me feel happy.

Then one day.

"Your highness Cecil!!!"( bertia)

The voice that shake the surrounding, I thought that was only my imagination.

If possible I would like it to be my imagination.

Because there's no way she would be there.

Because here is the front of Halm academy's boy's dorm.

Being a no-entry zone for female students, it's a place where she shouldn't come as she please.

While feeling unease, and convincing myself that a royalty shouldn't be flustered over little things, I made a smile and turned back...... There as expected stood my fiancée, lady Bertia.

Furthermore in her hands, she hold the kuro the fox cum scarf on her hand.

In a great momentum, she started running to me. In front of the dorm's main gate, her made could only bow down with a wry smile that seems to say [We can only enter until here, please take care of her]

...... As Expected, Nochesse family's maid are spoiling her.

No to be precise it's more like [ since I'm here, they'll just leaving everything to me].

From what I heard, when I'm not there, they act as her stopper.

I really need to have a talk with them soon.