I decided to keep the starring bitch cause she worked good. She wasn't better then me though taking my place should never fucking cross her mind. Bitch better get her weight before even considering it.

" 165,166,168,169,170 last 182 " I finish off. We had about 65 girls.

Not only dancers but bartenders and all that shit. God boys in the gang will be doing security just because thats who we trust. Everything was ready and fine.

" If ya name wasn't called you gotta bounce " God tells them standing up.

The remaining girls got their shit and left. I really wasn't concerned with their attitudes. Bitch work harder.

" We got the grand opening, live performance and hella guest showing up. Im not gon be embarrassed. if you aint pulling your weight yo ass is out of here.." He tells them wrapping his arm around my waist.

" Dont start falling off...after we open and people see wht we about, I guarantee you its going to be more bitches with bigger asses and better dance moves tryna take your place. Handle your shit and you secure...With that being said Saturday everybody needs to be here at 6. Not 6:30. " I tell them.

" And don't come looking like shit " Tyree tells them making me laugh.

" Doors open at 9. You bitches better bring it...Ita going to be live, understood? "

" Got it " They say jumping. I smiled and looked at God.

" We in business " He tells me.

" Tyree get a list of the girls so I know who supposed to be here and preforming and who not. "

" Ight, I got you "

" We bouta get out of here we got shit to do "

" Peace man, I gotta find ou what im wearing to this red carpet event Saturday night " I laughed at him.

We headed out of the place and back to the whip.

We were going to go and get something to eat and chill together. He took me to this spot I never been to before.

" You ready for the opening " He asked.

" Hell yeah, Im excited " I tell him.

" I never thought about owning my own strip club "

" You never thought you would be doing alot of shit before me " He leans across the table making me laugh.

" I like it though " I shrug my shoulder picking up my glass.

" Im glad to hear that "  He says.

My club, My Massertti, and I spent alot of time at God' place rather then my own.

" Where is ivory? " He asked as we ate.

" I took her out yesterday to eat and we went and saw a movie. " I say.

"She good? " He asked me.,

" Her stepmama flipped her fucking script when she seen all the stuff she brough back after the trip. Saying we stole it then saying she shouldn't have stuff like that and the other kids were upset about it. Them kids aint my damn kids "

" She trippy " He shook his head. " Speaking of kids, You make the appointment yet "

" You just reminded me..It slipped my damn mind with everything going on. I really need to do that...like seriously " I say adding it to my phone so I dont forget. " The last thing I need is some...some baby "