A Quick Duel!

SeifZ vs HB (LP: 8000) -MR4-

Turn 1:

SeifZ sets a monster.

Turn 2:

HB activates the field spell card Heavy Metal Raiders. He then Normal Summons Twin-Barrel Dragon (Lv4/1700/200) and activates its effect, targeting the set monster and tossing 2 coins, if the results are 2 Heads the target is destroyed (Results: Tails, Heads). Twin-Barrel Dragon (Atk 1700) attacks SeifZ' set monster: Link Streamer (Lv4/1600/1800) and HB takes damage (HB LP: 8000→7900). HB sets a card.

Turn 3:

SeifZ Normal Summons Balancer Lord (Lv4/1700/1200) and activates Link Streamer's effect, Special Summoning a Data Token (Cyberse/LIGHT/Lv1/0/0) to his field in defense position. He then activates Balancer Lord's effect, paying 1000 LP to Normal Summon another Cyberse monster this turn. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Link Streamer and Data Token, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Clock Spartoi (Lnk2/800/B/BR) to the left EMZ, Linking Balancer Lord in it's B-Linked MMZ. Clock Spartoi's effect activates when Link Summoned, adding Cynet Fusion to SeifZ' hand from the Deck. He then activates SIMM Tablir's monster effect, Special Summoning itself (Lv5/0/1800) from his hand in defense position to the Linked Clock Spartoi's BR-Linked MMZ by returning the Lv4 Link Streamer in the GY to his hand. SeifZ uses his 2 Effect monsters, Micro Coder in his hand using its monster effect and the Lnk2 Clock Spartoi, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Transcode Talker (Lnk3/2300/T/R/B) to the right EMZ. Micro Coder's monster effect activates when sent to the GY as a Link Material for the Link Summon of a Code Talker monster, adding Cynet Backdoor to SeifZ' hand from the Deck. He then activates Transcode Talker's effect, Special Summoning Clock Spartoi (Lnk2/800/B/BR) from the GY to it's B-Linked MMZ. SeifZ uses his 2 monsters, SIMM Tablir and the Lnk2 Clock Spartoi, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Tri-Gate Wizard (Lnk3/2200/T/R/L) to Transcode Talker's B-Linked MMZ, COLinking Transcode Talker and Tri-Gate Wizard (COL-B/T). Transcode Talker's effect prevents HB from targeting itself or monsters it COLinks by card effects and increases their Atks by 500 (Transcode Talker Atk 2300→2800, Tri-Gate Wizard Atk 2200→2700). Due to Balancer Lord's effect, SeifZ Additionally Normal Summons Link Streamer (Lv4/1600/1800). SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Link Streamer and Balancer Lord, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Flame Administrator (Lnk2/1200/L/BR) to Tri-Gate Wizard's R-Linked MMZ, COLinking Tri-Gate Wizard and Flame Administrator (COL-R/L). Flame Administrator's effect increases the Atk of all Link monsters SeifZ controls by 800 (Transcode Talker Atk 2800→3600, Tri-Gate Wizard Atk 2700→2800, Flame Administrator Atk 1200→2000). SeifZ then banishes Balancer Lord and SIMM Tablir from his GY to Special Summon Degrade Buster (Lv7/2500/2500) from his hand in attack position. Balancer Lord's effect activates when banished, Special Summoning RAM Clouder (Lv4/1800/1000) from SeifZ' hand in attack position. He then activates RAM Clouder's effect, releasing itself to Special Summon Clock Spartoi (Lnk2/800/B/BR) from the GY. SeifZ uses his 2 Cyberse monsters, Degrade Buster and the Lnk2 Clock Spartoi, to set the Link Markers and Link Summons Excode Talker (Lnk3/2300→3100/L/T/R) to Tri-Gate Wizard's L-Linked MMZ, COLinking Tri-Gate Wizard and Excode Talker (COL-L/R). Excode Talker's effect increases the Atk of monsters it Links by 500 and prevents their destruction by card effects (Tri-Gate Wizard Atk 3500→4000). Excode Talker's effect activates when Link Summoned, making Transcode Talker's empty T-Linked MMZ unusable. SeifZ activates Tri-Gate Wizard's effect since it's COLinked with 2 monsters, banishing the field spell card Heavy Metal Raiders. Transcode Talker (Atk 3600) attacks Twin-Barrel Dragon (Atk 1700) and destroys it, with Tri-Gate Wizard's effect doubling the damage a monster it COLinks inflicts to HB when battling a monster (HB LP: 7900→4100). Since HB's DARK Machine monster was destroyed, HB Special Summons Desperado Barrel Dragon (Lv8/2800/2200) from his hand in attack position. Excode Talker (Atk 3100) attacks Desperado Barrel Dragon (Atk 2800), and HB activates Desperado Barrel Dragon's effect to toss 3 coins and destroy a monster on the field for each Heads, but SeifZ activates Tri-Gate Wizard's effect when COLinked with 3 monsters, negating Desperado Barrel Dragon's effect and banishing it. HB activates the trap card Back to the Front, Special Summoning Twin-Barrel Dragon (Lv4/1700/200) from the GY in defense position. Twin-Barrel Dragon's effect activates when Summoned, targeting Excode Talker and tossing 2 coins (Results: Tails, Tails).  A replay occurs: Excode Talker (Atk 3100) attacks Twin-Barrel Dragon (Def 200) and destroys it. Flame Administrator (Atk 2000) attacks HB directly (HB LP: 4100→2100). Tri-Gate Wizard (Atk 4000) attacks HB directly (HB LP: 2100→0).

SeifZ wins!