44

Atlas was currently cuddling with Harry on the bed. It was eight something in the morning and the older alpha was half asleep. Louis started work two weeks ago and it took some time for Atlas to adjust but the baby is surviving without him. Harry just has to worry about his mate who is going through baby bear withdraw which isn't too good. He calls at every hour to check up on them and FaceTimes them at lunch so he can see Atlas' smiling face.

Harry is happy to see the look Louis gets when he sees Atlas again but it hurts to know his fiancé is aching to be with his son. He hopes that his plan he's been working on for the past few months follows through. If it does, their lives will be getting a hell of a lot easier from this point on.

Harry's thoughts were broken by Atlas shifting in his arms which caught his attention. He turns his head to watch his son get comfortable again, his eyes on the TV that was playing The Wiggles. He smiles when he sees Atlas start to play with his lip as he watches the colorful people sing. It's a habit he picked up awhile ago that makes Harry want to squeeze him. His son is so cute and he can't get over it.

"She's got red curly hair and her yellow bow, bow, bows. She goes around and around, dancing on her toes. Emma, Emma, she's the girl with the bow in her hair. Emma, Emma, dial E for Emma!"

"E...mma." Atlas mumbles which has Harry snapping his head up to look at his seven month old son. Atlas doesn't care to look back at his shell shocked dad and instead focuses on the show in front of him. "Emma!" He squeals happily, making Harry break out into a smile.

"Good boy! You're getting so smart." He praises his son while dropping kisses along his jaw. Atlas giggles and shuffles closer to his dada, pressing his face into Harry's chest. His green eye was hidden by Harry's chest but his blue one was peeking through at the TV so he could continue watching his show. Harry glances at the clock and sees that's it going to be nine soon and Louis hasn't called. Harry assumes he's probably in surgery right now and doesn't dwell on it.

"Do you want to eat, bubbas?" Harry asks while brushing the hair off his forehead. Atlas pushes his head back so he can look at his dad, his eyes blinking slowly. "Baby Bear want num-num?" He reiterates which makes Atlas' face light up.

"Mm, num-num."

Harry laughs softly and gently removes himself from beneath Atlas, sliding off the bed. He grabs the shirt that Louis pried off of him last night and pulls it over his head. He fixes the hair that got messed up before he holds his hands out to Atlas. "Vino aici, iubire." He speaks in Romanian, something he's been doing since Atlas learned his first word. He wants his son to be fluent in the Romanian language. "Haide, Atlas, vino aici."

* Come here, love
* Come on, Atlas, come here.

After a moment Atlas crawls towards his dad and Harry grins, throwing his son up before catching him. "Good boy, Atty! Ești atât de inteligent!" He cheers and brings his son down into a hug, swaying back and forth as he kisses his cheek multiple times. By the time he's running and talking, Atlas will be able to fully understand Romanian and that's all that Harry wants.

*You are so clever!

After their cute moment, Harry makes his way down the stairs to feed Atlas his oatmeal for breakfast. It's his favorite thing right now and Harry is glad he's adjusting well to solids. Yesterday they had him try gnawing on some celery and he loved it. Louis was lowkey freaking out because he's a paranoid mom but Harry assured him Atlas would be okay and he was.

He sets Atlas down into his highchair and connects the table so he won't tumble forward. Atlas places his hands on the sides of the white plastic table and stares down at it as if it has offended him. Harry raises his brows but thinks nothing of it as he turns around to grab the oatmeal from the cabinet. "Your mommy should be calling soon, bubs." Harry makes conversation as he pours a small spoonful of the powder into his bowl before adding warm water.