Prt 15

1 year later

Ethan : mama
J : awe baby I'm sorry mommy's at Veronica's
Ethan: vonca
J: yeah ( I pick him up out of his high chair and give him a kiss) do you want to go outside ?
Ethan: aaaaaa ( he's 1  years old so he pretty much speaks gibberish sooo this is Ethan's way of saying yes)
J: ok let's go find your shoes! ( I grab his shoes and put them on him, I open the back door and run outside , we play outside for awhile then we hear the back door open)

B: awe you boys are adorable!
E: Mama! ( runs to Betty )
B: awe I missed you! ( picks him up and gives him a kiss)
J: what about me?
B: come here ( I give Jug a kiss )
B:so we made arrangements with Veronica and guess what Ethan your going to spend the night there tomorrow!
E: vonca
J: why what's going on?
B: jug we are going to my parents!
J: wait what ?
B: jug let's go inside . (I walk in real fast and put Ethan in his bed and ran back downstairs)
J: I thought your mother was a bad person.
B: jughead I just want to see how she's doing ok? Is that so hard to ask ? To see my own mother !!!
J: I just want you to be safe Betty ! You haven't talked to her in years!
B: EXACTLY!
(Silence)
(Ethan starts crying upstairs, Betty leaves dramatically )
J:( I sat on the couch and fell asleep )
B:( when it was time for bed I put Ethan in his crib and wanted to check on jughead , I look downstairs and he's asleep on the couch )

5:00 AM in the morning

B: (I wake up early and pack my bag, I've decided to leave jughead here with Ethan I've already talked to Veronica,but not Jug , I don't know why but I feel like not telling him I'll write a note to him on the fridge)

NOTE:: hey jug, I'm in riverdale to visit my mom, I'm sorry I never told you but I didn't want to wake you , I'm sorry Jug take care of Ethan I'll be gone for a week xoxo eathans Cheerios are gone so buy more.
B: ( I left to the airport and took flight to riverdale )

J: ( I woke up uncomfortable and remembered last night I quickly got up to check on Betty , I looked in our room but she wasn't there, I got worried and thought she might be in eathans room but , she wasn't. Eathans was sound asleep, I started to really panick this time. I head to the kitchen and see a note , I read it )

J: WHAT?! ( I said out loud )
( I got so angry she left us , it wasn't right for her to do that , I got mad and called her she wouldn't answer)

1 week later

J: ( I was sitting down with Ethan playing with toys )
E: mama?
J: mama is gone baby I'm sorry
E: ( starts crying )
J: awe shhhh I know baby I miss mommy too she'll be back soon ok?
B: ( I walk into the house ) h-hey
J: ( I look behind me ) baby! ( I ran to Betty and gave her a hug )
E: mama !
B: I'm sorry baby! ( I give him a hug )

Writer : omg I'm about to end this story because I have no ideas I think I'll have three more chapters , I'm sorry check out my other story it's getting good! ❤️💙💛🤟🏻