Pt 1

J: are you guys ready to get out of here!
V:I'm so excited to see our new place!!
B:me to let's head out.

Betty's POV
(Today is moving day, and Inner circle is moving in together (me , jug , Veronica and Archie) we've wanted to do this for a long time now and now it's finally happening!)

(After a 3 hour drive)
A: ok guys looks like this is it

(We jumped out of the car and headed inside,leaving our bags in the car to get later)B:oh v this is beautiful!V:I knew you would love it! Boys what do you think ?A: it's a lot bigger than I expected J: it's amazing! So we're our rooms?V:follow me ...

B:oh v this is beautiful!
V:I knew you would love it! Boys what do you think ?
A: it's a lot bigger than I expected
J: it's amazing! So we're our rooms?
V:follow me , I am the best room decorator of all time by the way (she says as she leads us through the house)

V: ok this is the boys room!
J:WOW, it's um bright
A: v do you even know jughead this is not his style!

V: ok this is the boys room!J:WOW, it's um brightA: v do you even know jughead this is not his style!

V:oh shut up he'll live , head to the car and unpack boys , I have to show Betty our room.
A:Yes mooom
(V hits him on the arm)
( v leads Betty upstairs to there room while the boys unpack in there room)
V: ok b your going to freak ! (I open the door to show Betty )

A:Yes mooom(V hits him on the arm)( v leads Betty upstairs to there room while the boys unpack in there room)V: ok b your going to freak ! (I open the door to show Betty )

B: OMG v ! I love it ( I ran to one of the beds and started to jump on it )
    Later in the day

(They all sat in the living room and started watching movies )
J: that's it I'm ordering pizza!
A: order me a coke to!
B: I think I should head to bed you guys can have some fun without me.

J : what Betty NO you are staying here don't leave !
B: why uuuughh
J: because we need you Betty cooper ! I need you.
B: ( when he said that we looked at each other , he's so sweet )
B: ok ! Ok! Fine I'll stay
J: yessssss
    Hours passed as they laughed joked and ate pizza
B: ok guys this time for sure I'm heading to bed.
J: goodnight sleeping beauty
B:goodnight prince (I smile and head to bed)
A: what was that about jug?
J:what?
V: you totally just flirted with Betty !
J: we do that all the time guys , plus I'm tired to so goodnight , are you coming arch?
A: yeah , goodnight Veronica
V: goodnight arch
   ( they all go to bed, but at 1:07 betty woke up to laughing coming from the boys room, she got up and knocked on there door)
A:come in!
B:(she goes in) what are you guys doing up?
J: we aren't tired , want to join us ?
B: you know what why not ? ( she goes in the room and closed the door behind her, jug sets up a blanket bed on the floor , they all lay on the floor and watch shows )

B: so what's our plan for tomorrow guys?

A: I need to pick up some food our fridge is empty
J: since we have a pool in the backyard, I need to go to the mall and buy swim trunks .
B: me to looks like it's me and you tomorrow jug!

J: (i smile at her ) yeah looks like it is

THE NEXT MORNING

V: ( I wake up and see Betty not in her bed, I look in the boys room and sure enough they were all cuddled up on the floor , the tv was still on , I turned it off and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast)
J:( I wake up to Betty cuddling me while she was sleeping and Archie snoring and also the smell of bacon, I head to the kitchen)
J: morning v ( I say as I sit at the table )
V: morning jughead! Made pancakes!
(She hands jug his pancakes 🥞 )
V: so about last night what was that?
J: oh we all got bored
V: I see
A: morning guys! ( he says as he sits at the table with pancakes)
J: where's betts?
A: she's out of it this morning
J: ok well I'm going to go wake her up we have plans today( I head to my room and see Betty on the floor , looking like an angel,I got the hair out of her eyes )
J: wake up betts we got plans
B: morning juggie ( i said while stretching)
J: good morning sleeping beauty , go get ready we have to head to the mall
B:(I get up and put on an outfit and do my makeup )
B: JUG YOU READY!?
J: yeah come on

( They head to the mall)
A: is it just me or do you think they like each other?
V: i was thinking the same thing arch

Thx for reading part one ! ❤️😘🥑🌈