Author's Note: Please Read

Hey guys!!!! 

I wrote this story back in high school, and as an upcoming senior in college, I believe that  it is time for me to edit this story. I've gained a lot of life experiences that will help me make this story a lot better than it used to be. So, if things aren't making sense as you read this, it's because I am editing it.

I also want to be transparent with my readers; this story used to be a fanfiction. I have since changed the plot line and names so that it is a general fiction novel. I have done this because I want my past works to reflect my current state of mind.

PS: I'm writing this sentence during the last week of 2016. I just want to thank you all for  making Homeroom so popular. Y'all are the only reason I keep writing :))

PPS: I'm writing this sentence during the summer of 2019 in hopes of editing this story. I love you all for reading this story (one that I wrote as a sophomore in high school, and looking back on this journey as upcoming junior in college, I can say with certainty that you all changed my life for the better. So thank you).

PPPS: I'm writing this sentence as an upcoming senior in college. This time, I will fully edit this story to make it more fantastic than it already is lol.

Okay, with out further ado, here's Homeroom: