We'll Never Leave You Again

Nico P.O.V
Nico's father called him to the underworld to inform him of an escaped soul. Why couldn't Thanatos do his job right. When he arrived he was surprised to find Reyna waiting there.
"He's already informed me," she said calmly smiling "come on, we don't have forever, Di Angelo." He walked slowly into the throne room and kneeled before his father.
"My Son, as I believe you know a soul has escaped." His father said calmly.
"Yes, Father," Nico said as he waited for his father to get to the point.
"This was a soul from Elysium." His father continued. Nico was surprised. Elysium was for the souls of heroes, Nobody ever wanted to leave there.
"It was a heroic soul?" Nico said in disbelief.
"Yes, my son, he gave his life so an entire race could be free and happy," Hades said sadly. Nico was slightly confused at what he was hearing.
"You and the girl must travel to find him and bring him back, I will bless you with all the necessary knowledge to find him, then you will be off," He said as he rose his hands. That moment the world swirled around him. Lights flickered, barriers shattered, screams and gunshots echoed, then laughter and calm. Then the vortex slowed down and they were in an alleyway. High tech was everywhere. They were in the future! Reyna wasn't phased by any of this.
"According to the knowledge Hades gave me, our subject's name is Simon and is on floor 20 of that building over there." She pointed to a huge apartment building.
"Well let's go take him back to the underworld," Nico said reluctantly. When they reached the building they saw a young girl with a glowing blue circle on the side of her head. She spun around to face them and smiled.
"Hi, how can I help you?" She said calmly.
"We would like to go to the 20th floor please," Reyna said.
The girl gave us an odd look as her blue circle flashed yellow and then bright red then she quietly said "Okay."
She slowly pointed to the elevator as she scribbled something down. Why was she so suspicious of them? They entered the elevator and waited.
"Did you notice the weird look she gave us?" Reyna asked.
"Yeah, I wonder what thats all about?" The elevator doors slid open to reveal one door. 'Weird' Nico thought to himself. They opened the door quietly and crept inside he could hear talking down the hall. Two male voices.
"I just feel like a burden now," the first voice was close to tears.
"You're not a burden, Simon, it's better to have you alive." 'Bingo' Nico thought as they walked into a large room. The boy, Simon,was lying down in a fluffy looking white bed. The second boy was sitting beside the bed holding Simon's hand. The boy looked over in their direction.
"Hello?" He asked as he stood defensively in front of Simon.
"Who is it, Josh?" Simon asked looking blankly up.
"Markus! Connor! North! Help!" The second boy, Josh, yelled.
"Josh? What's going on?" Simon said in a panicked voice still looking up.
Josh squeezed Simon's hand "It's okay," he said calmly. Simon still looked scared as he held on to Josh's hand.
"We're just here to put him back where he belongs." Reyna reasoned, "no one needs to get hurt." At this Simon looked absolutely terrified. He started thrashing around and crying. He looked in pain.
"No! Josh! Don't let them! Don't leave m..m..me!" He yelled.
Josh held his hand and tried to calm him "It's okay. Your okay. We're not leaving you. It's okay. Your safe." He held on to the weeping boy whispering words of comfort. At that moment  three people dashed into the room.
One was lean and wiry. The second looked well rounded but violent . The last was powerful but calm looking.
"What is it?" The wiry one said as he pulled out a gun. Josh had succeeded in calming Simon down and was now pointing at them.
"They are trying to take him away from me!" Josh said angrily, "They want him to die again!" Simon started crying  again and Josh squeezed his hand.
"What's going on! Why do they want me to die? I don't wanna die not before I can see you again!" Simon rocked back and forth. Then it hit Nico,the reason Simon was never looking directly at someone, and why he constantly didn't know what was going on.
"He's blind?" Nico said confused, "Father never said he was blind."
"Why does your father want Simon dead!" The tall one said losing his calm appearance.
"My Father believes that things should stay where they belong." Nico said calmly, "I assure you that he will be in a better place."
"NO!" Simon shrieked as he held onto Josh "I hated it there." He whimpered "don't make me, don't leave me, don't let him take me back there." It made Nico feel sad to see this. He just wanted to be with his friends. Suddenly a loud beeping caught Nico's attention. Simon had gone limp and Josh's eyes widened in horror.
"No..." he breathed.