chapter seven

When the darkness started fading away, I breathed a sight of relief, as I let my tensed muscles relax, 'Good morning , love!', I flinched again, it was that son of a bitch, 'watch that pretty tongue of you baby!', just get the heck out of my mind .'But I'm not in your mind!.. I'm around you', and I felt him smirking, now I can sense his presence, he is behind me, I can feel his face brushing aganist my hair .. a ghostbomb ran through me .. and the hair of my neck stood on its end! ..- he can touch me -, 'and I'm the only one allowed to'  He said, and I couldn't move for seconds ..

            I thanked God! When my door switched open, reveling Seth .. I had never thought that one day I could be this happy to see him .. But now I am, because when he showed up that demon Lucian disappeared, and I smiled at him, "happy to see me I see!!" As he gave me an awful grain, "what brought you to me this early? " I said changing the topic, after all I don't want hem to know that I love him, " I've come to see if you're dead yet!?" He said teasing me, and I giggled " Naa, you won't get rid of me this easy; I still have awful things to do for you" I said as I managed to get out of bed, "I don't think that would be more awful than your face these days".

              He was right, I looked disgusting with those dark circles around my eyes , pale lips , and messy hair. 'But you're still ,the most beautiful girl for me!' -God ! Just kill that thing -.. and I aimed for the bathroom to prepare myself and go down, "sis! Amm , Dad is taking you to the Doctor today, right!? .. he just told me to remind you " Seth said, and I nodded, "okay .. breakfast is ready , it have (doughnut) .. mom made it specially ^ for you ^ picky dolly , and if you take too long I will eat your del" He said walking backward , gesturing towards me with both hands and a wink "Do Not dare but an eye on them you pig!.. I warn you!!" I said with a warning glare, as he left with a chuckle.
                 We ate our breakfast as normal as before, and I tried to forget all about that demon ! Although he's still whispering to me .. But my family have had enough of my problems .. so I don't want them worrying anymore. After that dad drove me to the Doctor , he was about 40 minutes far from where we live .. and now we were finally there! So dad escorted me inside the hospital to where the Doctor is ' Hazel! You know there is no avail from doing that' I just ignored..  we were now infront of the Doctor's office , and Dad knocked on the door twice .."Come in" a voice from the inside of the room said .. as we made our way in.
             A middle aged man with a light brown hair, and a honey coloured eyes hiding behind a glasses welcomed us " welcome , Mr Houston!.. Right? .. please have a seat " the man said , "Yes, Dr. Johnston! .. and this is my daughter, Hazel! ..Hazel this is Dr. John.." the Doctor interrupted " please! , just call me Jo!,.. Hi Hazel! "Jo said with a smile, as he extend me a hand and I shaked it , after 2 minutes Dad excused himself and left us alone , saying he would come back to get me later. And thus we start our meeting .. as I started to pour all my worries. It took 2 hours although it was comforting my Demon was enjoying me saying its name and talking about him.
             "Do you know that Lucian means demon just as Lucifer .. but you did well on ignoring it ,  because as much as you believe it ,as much as he closed its fists around you and controlled you keep ignoring it and don't set alone" Jo said, with a serious look ,'How stupid that sound' Lucian grumbled , and of course I ignored it. As I nodded to the Doctor, there was a knock on the door , "Come in" Jo said, and a tall blonde guy walked in .. -it's the same nasty guy from yesterday - I told myself. ' I truly agree with you on the nasty thing' said the other nasty one.

            "Hi uncle Jo!" The boy said "Willy! .. it have been so long since last time you visited me here .. so what trouble you brought this time " Jo exclaimed excitedly , "So you have another mad girl here I see!" The stupid boy said, 'how he dare call my love that!?' Lucian said, and I clenched my fists, "stop teasing my patients  kid! .. " Jo said threateningly , "I'm sorry, Hazel! .. this is my nephew , Willy" He said politely , "Hi! .. Billy!! .. Oops! I meant Willy " I said with smirk as he glared back at me, and Jo chuckled then I excused myself and went out to the reception room to wait for my Dad.
            My phone's ring jerk me a little as I picked it up , "darling! .. I'll be late for about 30 minutes  .. it's an emergency. Will you wait for me or should I call you taxi ??" Dad on the other end line said, "No problem Dad , I'll wait for you" I said then the call went dead. Another 5m and silly Willy emerged from his uncle's office, "Oh ! Not him again" ..  "you still here?!.. dolly face!?" He said fluttering with a key in his hand ," Do you mind me stand here!? .. silly Billy " I said , the demon chuckled , and Willy narrowed his eyes at me then left. I sat there alone for more than 20m, then Dad came and we went home.
  The fallowing day was the same as the one before, except for my meeting which was day after two-days, I spend time at home or out in the backyard, or tossing words with that Willy whenever we met. It was night now .. and I am setting on television couch watching TV .. it wasn't habit of mine , but I felt bored and the Doctor said I shouldn't set alone , and I need to make myself busy, 'Oh Hell!! .. you really believe that shit !?' , -I shouldn't talk with him even in my mind- I told myself, 'don't pother yourself .. I'm coming to get you soon'.