chapter three

I get out of the car , " goodbye girls , see you tomorrow. Be safe" , as they waved me goodbye, I turned to my house, it was dark , only for the light on the front door, which illuminating the little green yard infront of the house.
          I have my key ,so I just walked to the door and switched it open , reveling my mother stand in the living room, looked concerned,  and when she heard the door click shut , she turned to face me " God, Hazel! Where have you been? .. and why your phone is off?! Do you know what time is it?" Mom asked angrily , as she folded her arms over her chest," mom , I'm sorry. Okay,.. it's just that I've missed my friends alright, so we went to the beach and spend some time . It's not a big deal " I said defensively , dropping my back bag on the floor ,and threw myself on the couch ,

        "baby please ;don't let me worried about  you like this again,  and if you wonna hungout with your friends , its okay ..just let me know , Okay?!" As she gives me a worried smile, " I'm sorry mom , I won't do it again, I promise" and I return the smile. Stand up I gave her kiss on cheek and went to the kitchen, " I'm hungry!!.. do you want me to bring you something mom!?" I shout back to her from the kitchen, " cup of coffee, please!" She answered,

         As I prepared a sandwich for me , and cup of juice with other of coffee, and I took it to where mom set," here" I handed her the coffee, " I'm tired, I  gonna have a shower then sleep , have a good night mom", I said taking a big chunk of my sandwich, " goodnight, darling ", as she smiled at me , I turned , Snatching my bag , then heading to my room.
              I shut the door behind me, and put the juice on the small nightstand beside my bed , as I shoved the last bit of my sandwich inside my mouth, drank the rest of my juice, then I get to the bathroom, take my clothes off , I tucked under the shower and turned it on , letting the cool warm water to dropped on my head down to toe .. as I shut my eyes.

             I recollects all what I gone through this day .. till the part of the Necklace!.. the Necklace ,-I forgot to tell dad about it - I murmured  to myself, as I traced it by my fingers tip "I will give it to dad tomorrow "I told myself .. and  I stand there for about 10 Minutes , then turned the water off , I warp the towel around me and walked out of the bathroom. Opened my closet I took a pink nightgown and slipped into it , throwing myself on the bed , I shut my eyes again, taking a deep breath, I quickly drifted into deep sleep.

             'HAZEEL!.. My HAZEL!!', I Snatch my eyes open, who was that !?..I looked around, but there is no one , I checked the time on the watch  near my bed .. it was 3:30 AM a proper time to wokeup , and I feeling soo lively today .. but what was that voice!!? any way, setting up I starched my arms ,  yawning I  walked to the bathroom, as I brushed my teeth then went to the shower turned it on , I start singing loudly and dance -my old habit -

                after 5m a bang on my door Snatch me out of what I was doing "Hazel ! Are you some kind of freak crazy monkey!! .. what the Hell is going on with you .. waking people  in this early ,by that trouble voice of you!!" ..Ooh ,stupid funkiller Seth , " go away you idiot beefy dog .. and if you don't wonna hear me then use a hacking  ear-plug" and I rolls my eyes, as I heard him walking away.
            Then I spotted my reflection on the mirror my heart skipped for a second  -I'm  getting... pale - my skin is so white now , and my hair is even darker ,Although I don't feel sick or something, instead  , I feel more alive. The Necklace!! I raised my hand to touch it , but it wasn't there, - oh my God  ,did I loss it!?- .. 'No, you have it forever ' a Sudden voice said , and I flinched , Although it's only me.. and I felt as if there is someone watching me.. it was odd , I quickly emerged  out of the bathroom .. wearing my clothes, I went downstairs.
               "Good Morning " I said to my family, as I gave mom her kiss " good morning sweetheart, did you slept well?" Said mom with a smile " No petter " I returned the smile "why you look pale , honey, are you ill?" Concerned dad asked "Nop" it was short .. as we ate our breakfast in normal conversation, and from time to time  I exchanging a glare with Sath .. Then dad drove me to school , and said to me goodbye, as he went to his work.

                The day went smoothly, and by the end of it , our teacher divided us into partners , as he gives  us a homework to do ,and summed it the flowing Week  .. It was to  collect 10 species of birds ,  and write about them  " God, why can't we  just choice our partner?!" Angry Molly protesting " to become a participate person , you idiot " Elsa says to her while she backing her stuff in her bag" Yah , you won't objects as long as he puts you with how you wants ,you nerd "said smarking Molly as she rolled her eyes  "stop you poth" I shush them.
          My classmate was ' Luis' , An arrogant  guy, careless , and lazy on his homework, that means I'm gonna do it alone .. it better for me though. That day Dad comes to take me home .. and I waved a goodbye to my friends, "So ,how was your day?!" Dad asked, as we drove off " Good ,I've  got a HW to summed it next Week " I answered, " well, good luck " He smiled, as we keep chatting about different things, till we were home.

           The flowing day was Saturday .. that means NO SCHOOL, as the day went normal till After the dinner, I excused myself and went to my room, as I opened my laptop to start my research, "Hazel! .. there is a boy asking for you darling, come down" mom shout from downstairs " coming mom" I shout back .. 'don't go' , again that mysterious voice in my head from earlier .. I ignored it and went out .. in the living room waiting the Arrogant Luis .. he surprised me actually, I've never thought he would come " Amm, Hey Luis , you .. here!!" I muttered , as I blinked at him ," Yeah, we supposed to have a HW together right!?" He said with an awkward smile on his face , -God; as if he cares-
              We headed to my room, 'dont let him in' too late,..  as I left the door open .. he throw his bag to the floor and jumped on my bed , -I really hates this guy- , thought to myself .." so, are you going to stand just there and keep looking  at me, I knew I'm a handsome guy , but let's do the shit first" Arrogant Luis said with a smirk , I ignored him , and went back to my laptop .. I showed him what I've got ,and he leaned beside me, looking to the laptop, 'till him to go away' the stupid voice again 'don't call me that ,sweetie' .. it shock me ,  aren't you my mind?! Who are you?? ;I asked him minditly 'your fate , love!' Said the voice -just go away -I command.
          "Hey , what are you thinking, why you stopped? " Luis snapped me out ,'Hazel , cast this stupid guy out , now' the voice again " im sorry , let's continue " I ignored the voice and told Luis. 'Hazel stop that' ignored, "I only collected 3 species , here" I pointed at them, ' He is so close Hazel!' , now I can feeling Luis's  breath tickling my ear, I ignored it again "you can see that the first one is very rare, it's only live in the  far jungle" I said
                'HAZEL!, HAZEEL!? You better listen to me , stand up now' ,"JUST SHUT UP " I shouted and closed my ears with my balms , " what is it? I didn't say anything " Luis snapped back as I did so , I didn't noticed that , I had just said it out loud " im sorry, but I have a headache, can we delete  this to any time later?!" I said apologetically and he looked at me for minute " Okay ,but next time will be in my home" He said sharply,  look seriously 'NO' , the voice protesting ,  "Of course " I said with a cracked smile , then he took his bag and left.