chapter six

The next day my friends came to my house, because I didn't show up the previous day, and definitely the hole school heard about what happened with Luis! .. so they start chatting about there classmate, and saying funny things, as they gossip on the Arrogant Cheerleaders , But all that go through a deaf ears , dead emotions , and cold body.
              They tried hard to get me out of bed , but they failed , so they left, living me to my self again, as I continue lay there for the rest of the day, 'stop grave on him , he deserves no thing ' -He deserves NO death- I said sharply ,  then I ignored the voice for the rest of the talk .. after awhile mom walked in , as she kissed me forehead, and took the untouched tray of food "Hazel baby!! Do you want me bring you anything!?" Mom asked quietly, as she brushed my hair back with her free hand , "just shut the light out with you , please "I said weekly, she just nodded and gave me another kiss and wishing me goodnight she left.

            In the middle of the night , I wokeup by a sound of a hot breath tickling my ear , and a warm body laying  behind me, as a heavy arm warped around my waist .. a Sudden  jolt of horror washed over me as I imagined it Luis  rise from death , then a loud scream skipped my lips ,  as my body felt numb. 2 seconds and my father comes rushing to my room following by mom and Seth behind, as Dad switch the light on; I felt the figure disappeared.
           "Hazel! What is it" Dad said looking around the room, but there is nothing he could see ,"Ooh my baby!!" Mom said sadly,as she kneeled  infront of me , but I just kept staring at them. The morning came slower than ever be,And mom was still there half on the floor, and half on bed near me .. -poor mom! I'm sorry -  I told myself. Finally she wokeup, she most be exhausted, "Oh sweetheart! ,how you feel now! " She said with a sleepy eyes , and I just nodded.
              She prepared my room then went out , then Dad comes and checked on me before he goes to work .. in the afternoon Seth comes and just standing on the door for awhile, then he walked in and set besides me, he were silent for seconds then he talk "you know what!? This wall enjoying a good painting , Although it started to be corrodes and rend , which deserves to be intimidate by a GHOST "He said polling his mouth in a funny way "what!?" I said sniffling, "Yah..! that is exactly what you look like now" He said gave me an ewe! face, and I smiled at him "to be honest sister! .. I .. have .... missed .... that crazy awful voice of you when you sing in the bathroom " He said with an awkward expression on his face, and I jolt into laughter.
         Seth helped me to the bathroom , and when I looked to my reflection on the mirror, I was really looking like ghosts, my eyes were swallowed, as there is a big black circle around them , and my skin were soo pale , just like vampire's skin . And the Necklace! was still there 'Of course, I will always be ' .. I sighed and decided to ignore it for the rest of my life ..  so I washed my face, and do my stuff .. then I walked out.

          Slowly I took the stairs down one by one at a time, my head still spinning though , the sound of my family arguing comes from the kitchen, as I walked near the door, I could recognize what they saying, " Serena! You can't just send our daughter to some kind of freak psychological Doctor!" Dad protecting throwing his hands in the air , "Henry! I knew it's hard for you, actually it is hard for me too , but I can't just set and watching her drove to madness step by step! She is my baby , and I.." Mom turned off when she noticed that Dad was looking at me , her back were facing me though.
                "Oh! You up baby!?" she gasped , "yeah ! And .. I don't mind to go to the Doctor Dad , I think .. I need it "  weakly I murmured the last word, Dad just nodded, and a sad look on his face,  as a single tear skipped mom's eye , "are you sure !? , daughter!" Dad said and I just nodded, "I will be out Mom .. I need some fresh air " I said and walked to the backyard, opening the backdoor , I went out and into the mini garden we have.

           I set there scanning the surrounds ,-we have a beautiful backyard - I didn't noticed before .. After awhile I heard a noisy in our left neighbor's house , they are moved to here just one week.. and a blond guy , a head taller then me , with a hard jaw and a lovely honey coloured eyes .. emerged from the house .. he seemed upset as he stands there hands on hips , then he catch me looking at him , "WHAT!!?.. Do you mind me  stand here!??" He shout roughly, and I just kept staring, I have no energy to argue, " Welly ! Come in here , NOW" someone from insight the house shouting, and the silly blond guy walked back in ,I guess he is that Willy. Whatever I set there for more 15 minutes then backed inside.
             That day Dad comes late home .. and said that he signed for me with that Doctor ,which I'm going to start our meeting from tomorrow, 'Hazel! , you knew that you are not crazy, and I'm not a illusion of your imagination ' that Lucian thing said , 'you finally said my name!!, how it's cool when it comes out of you' He said excitedly , rolling  my eyes I managed to ignored, " okay Dad , thanks " I said with a quick smile, That day went by slowly as the unended seems night started to swallowing the shreds of sunlight.
         I start feel afraid of night, of what it brought with it .. of that darkness, that demon thing .. I really hates my fate , that night I stayed wake , lights on ..and hugging my knees tight .. waiting for the morning .. begging it to come quick, as I kept feel that hidden eyes on me .. that sensation of been watching , and hearing  an unclear whispers coming out of the corner or from behind me .. as I kept shifting my gaze right and left looking around me for any movement. Till the relieving morning start to slipped through the darck.