Take A Trip (Part 2)

Depuis le début

"15... I turn 16 in a couple months", I explain.

"Coo", He says as he closed his dresser.

An awkward silence filled the room as I looked down as my shoes, I slowly looked back at him.

"I'm sorry for the tissue..", I say as I started swinging my feet back and forth.

"Don't be", He says with a smile. He continued, "It was funny."

"Really?", I ask.

"Yeah", He says as he laughed.

"Especially knowing someone got her crazy ass that pissed off."

We laughed as he sat back down next to me; I was no longer nervous around him and didn't think of him as the vexed eyes in the window. He was actually great company; we talked for hours about action figures, tv shows, movies and even food. We talked so long I didn't notice when the sun went down.

He slowly opened his bedroom door and listened out for his grandparents.

"They're sleep", Whispers before sneaking me out of his bedroom and down the stairs.

He quietly opened the front door and let me sneak out. "See you later", He whispers.

"You to", I say as I quickly ran home; I quietly entered my home before sneaking up the stairs and into my bed room before bumping into my cousin.

I sighed. "Yes?", I say Irritatedly.

"Where the hell were you?", She questions.

"I was out", I say as I took off my jeans.

"Bruh, I had to cover for you again", She whispers.

"Thank you", I say as I pulled on my shirt.

I continued. "Goodnight", I say before turning off my bedroom light.

"Lil bitch", She says as she walks out of my bedroom before slamming my door.

• 2 Weekz Later •

As the days passed I'd take trips to Eric's grandparents house, sneak inside and bring him different foods or comics. He's not allowed to leave the house often.. I don't know why but the last time I asked him he told me "It's not important." So I figured it was best to stay out of his business.

"Can you hand me that one?", He says as he reached for his favorite Batman comic.

"Your reading that one again?", I question.

He chuckled, "Is that a problem?"

"Don't start talking like that just cause yo' birthday tomorrow", I say as I handed him his comic. He smiled as he began reading.

"So... What are you doing for your birthday?", I ask.

He shrugged, "Prolly just chillin here."

"Really?", I question.

"Mhm, whatchu doin for yo birthday?", He asked as he shut his comic book.

"Ion wanna do much.. Prolly just go shopping and outta town", I answer.

"Nah that's not much", He says as he chuckled.

I looked at his clock and stood. "Imma head home early today. Ok?", I explain as I grabbed my jacket.

"I thought we was gone chill today..", He says as he stopped smiling.

"I'm sorry..", I say as I put on my jacket. "I'll see you later", I say as I hugged him.

"Bye", He says dryly as he looked at the floor.

I walked out of his bedroom and easily left his home because his grandparents were not there. When I finally made it home I quickly ran into the kitchen and got started on a cake.

Ashley slowly walked into the kitchen with her arms folded and watched me.

"You cook now", She questions.

I sighed heavily. "What do you want", I question.

"I'm just asking a question", She says with her hand on her hip.

"It's.. For desert", I answer.

She squinted at me, "Right.."

I rolled my eyes thinking, "Now I have to make two.."

I hope you guys like it l, what do you think is gonna happen next?? ❤ (Part 3) Coming soon. 💋💋