chapter 8 - Smash the Mirror Part 1

From 4.05 "Breaking Glass", in the ice cave, Ingrid broke Regina's mirror, making it appear on a bigger mirror, putting a piece of Regina's mirror on the breaking glass. The mirror was restored.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

Ingrid looked at Blake. "Soon, we will have what we want. A family that loves us."

From 4.07 "The Snow Queen", in flashback, Rumplestiltskin was speaking to the Arendelle family about the ribbons. "Sometimes, ordinary objects can come to possess their own special kind of magic."

From 4.07 "The Snow Queen", in the pawnshop, Ingrid came to Gold. "I'm ready to make that deal. I want my ribbons back."

Gold opened the box with the ribbons inside. "I'm no longer convinced you have anything I want."

"You want what all villains want," Ingrid told him. "Everything. You realize that our deal involves Freya, Jefferson and Grace losing Lisa to me."

Gold sighed. "I've kept the secret of knowing Lisa and Blake since they were babies and having separated them for their entire lives, keeping that truth hidden from Priscilla, Jefferson and Grace all this time. And once again, I'll have to make do."

From 4.04 "The Apprentice", in the mansion, Gold used his dagger to open the hat, sucking the Apprentice inside.

Apprentice: (voice over from 4.04 The Apprentice) "Every Dark One tries. Every one fails."

Apprentice looked at Gold. "You will never collect enough power to do what you want."

"Oh, I will," Gold told him. "But alas, you won't be there to see it."

From 4.06 "Family Business", in the woods, Saphira looked at Derek. "If you truly want to save Clarissa, you're gonna have to forget about me and find a way to fall in love with your ex-girlfriend again."

From 4.07 "The Snow Queen", in the Matthews House, Saphira and Derek smiled slightly, and unable to wait any longer, they kissed passionately and heatedly, holding each other close.

Derek: (voice over from 4.07 The Snow Queen) "What I feel for you surpasses what I've ever felt for her."

From 4.06 "Family Business", in flashback, Ingrid had Anna locked away, showing her the box with the hat. "You were planning to use this to strip away her magic."

Anna shook her head desperately. "No, that's not why I had it."

From 4.07 "The Snow Queen", in the interrogation room, Lisa, Blake and Ingrid were talking.

Ingrid looked at Lisa. "Elsa, Blake and I are your real family. We belong together. The family that you think you have. Freya, Jefferson and Grace. They may love you, but they also fear you."

Lisa was trying very hard to stay calm. "They love me for who I am, including my powers. They have powers of their own. Grace has powers more destructive than mine. Freya and Jefferson had madness inside them. They're not afraid of me."

"I know they're not afraid of you, or even me, because Freya, Jefferson and Grace have been trying to help me," Blake told her.

"You can't love somebody you don't understand," Ingrid told her. "And do you know what happens when people don't understand something? They learn to fear it, and then they look at it like a monster!"

When Blake and Lisa touched, their hands started to glow red, and their power exploded out of them, destroying the magical chains on Ingrid, and blowing out the wall like a bomb.

From 4.07 "The Snow Queen", outside the station, Emma grabbed Blake and Lisa, making their powers lash out and lights explode all around, causing sparks to rain down.