Intro

This is a book to promote writers who don't have a ton of readers and their stories I like. From experience, I know how hard it is to get noticed on Wattpad since there are a lot of writers. I don't read things very often on here, so it's special when I find a story or author I like. Hence, this book. Most will probably be relatively unknown or have a small-ish fan-base, so if you're interested in what they have to offer, don't be afraid to go stalk their pages. :)

  Without further ado, go and enjoy the writers on the pages following. They all have something special to bring to the table and they vary in the genres they write. My hope is that this book will get them more recognition in the future.

                                                                              ...........................

  If you're a writer who's just starting out or is relatively unknown and you'd like me to take a look at one or two of your stories, feel free to ask in the comments or PM me. If you do advertise in the comments, I would appreciate you just saying "I'd love it if you would check out my story/stories." It's always nice for me to meet new writers and check out new things. Please Do Not advertise your stories on my Profile though.

Here are the questions I ask:

Real Name/Pen Name?

How long have you been writing?

What made you want to be a writer?

Favorite book? On or off Wattpad, or both.

How did you discover Wattpad?

What do you do outside of Wattpad? Hobbies?

Where do you draw your inspirations from when writing? Favorite authors, music, film etc.

Who encourages you to write?

How do you think writing impacts your life?

How many stories do you have?

List your stories:

What do you want readers to know about your stories or writing style?

What do you write about most?

How do you pick your character names?

What's your favorite genre to write? To read?

What do you do to get over writer's block?

What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

What is the nicest comment you've ever received? (doesn't have to be specific)

The Hunger Games or Divergent? Why?

Any advice for other writers out there?

Relatively Unknown Writersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें